Mathium

Currently recruiting for Meatball Squad

Alright guys, the title was merely to get your attention since threads tank really easily on this forum.

Our small clan/squad has multiple slots open, we're located in the United States. It would be very helpful if you were also located in the United States but we're willing to make exceptions for exceptional players.

Bare Minimum Requirements:

-You know the difference between north, south, east, and west.

-You can function in a group of seven and follow orders

-16+ (exceptions of course are possible but unlikely)

-You aren't annoying (we don't take kindly to squirrels)

-Loyalty is a must

-Capable of sharing

-Have a DECENT microphone and a skype account

-Understand the basic fundamentals of the game i.e. how to shoot a rifle from a long range, common bugs in-game, etc.

If you're interested please reply in this format:

Name:

Steam:(Optional)

Experience (how long you've played):

A brief summary if you so please:

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread all the way though and hopefully you're slightly interested in joining our small squad. If not that's alright, please keep in mind though when you join our squad we aren't just clan members but also friends! We play all kinds of different games and if you decided to join us we won't only just play dayz but all types of games!

If you need to get in contact with me you can email me @ strike325@yahoo.com or message me over the forums.

Or add me on skype : mathium

Edited by Mathium

Name: Andrew

Age: 15, (16 in a month, but i am mature and no bull-shit kind)

steam: ord102

Experience: 4 weeks now

Thanks for readin

Edited by Ace2254

You should include the timezone.

Our members range from the east coast to the west coast, so I didn't include it.

Name: Dominic

Steam:

Experience: Started about a month ago, took a small break and some of my buddies got me back in.

Summary: I currently play Dayz with two people i personally know, but there not on as much as I am and I am too impatient and a bit scared/lonely to scavenge alone. I also don't mind to play in more of a strategic and realistic manner - I enjoy most realistic FPS's (Project Reality, Arma)

Okay, post kept breaking.. Fixed.

Edited by zalkota

Name: Andrew

Age: 15, (16 in a month, but i am mature and no bull-shit kind)

steam: ord102

Experience: 4 weeks now

Thanks for readin

Hey skype me agagin, we just had a bad storm and lost power and my skype glitched

Name: Sean Hamilton

Steam:(Optional) CanadianKryptix

\Experience (how long you've played): Have been playing for like 3-4 months, extremely knowledgable on pretty much all content of the game. Have had experience will all weapons at some point or another and have repaired and collected many vehicles on certain servers. I play frequently and am looking for a squad to play with regularly that also knows what they are doing are how to play the game well but can also have fun. You can reach me at seanhamilton919@gmail.com or on this forum if your interested at all. Thank you.

Edited by SAH

Name: Alex

Steam:(Optional): ghostrec35

Experience (how long you've played): 5 weeks

A brief summary if you so please: I've played mostly solo except for the few rare occasions that a friend of mine wishes to play. I have had experience with many of the weapons included in DayZ and have an adequate perception of how to use a Sniper Rifle. Also, I run a personal Teamspeak server that the group could use if wanted.

Edited by ghostrec35

Name: Lewis

Steam:grizzniitz

Experience (how long you've played): few weeks, I caught onto the game VERY quickly.

A brief summary if you so please: I have played mainly co-op with friends, I have learned to communicate as a team e.g. Check, contact, shots fired. I understand most forms of navigation with the exception I haven't found a GPS yet. despite playing co-op I have learnt how to survive, de-agro etc... I consider myself a decent player :)

Edited by Quack.

We're starting to play again & hoping to get a little group together again.

(Superultramegabump)

• Like 1

Name:Brian

Steam:(Optional)------

Experience (how long you've played): I've been playing for about 4-5 months.

Name: Jordan

Experience (how long you've played): Been playing for about a year now

Always love killing players, nothing like shooting someone in the head just for a can of pepsi. and I'm tired of doing it by myself.

Name: Bryan

Steam: lapsedunity

Experience (how long you've played): About 4 weeks

A brief summary if you so please: Bandit to most but loyal to the group.

Edited by LapsedUnity

I've added you guys, we've been playing Breaking Point recently if you're still interested.

Name: Travis

Steam:(Optional)

Experience (how long you've played): More then 7 months

A brief summary if you so please: I've played on few clan/groupe but I had schoold so... I kinda quit. Now I'm back on track I'm playing alone and I'm looking for a Clan/groupe to play. I'm playing on several map so I'm reallly open ;) I have had experience with many of the weapons included in DayZ and have an adequate perception of how to use a Sniper Rifle and some airplaine, Helicopter etc... ((Playing on dayz breaking point too...))

Edited by Julien007