Sign in to follow this  
PaperPunch

Bring back humanity, but not for murdering...

So my suggestion is to bring back humanity, but you get bandit with time not for killing but for eating human flesh.

that's right, I think gutting human flesh out of dead bodies should be an option but it would lower your humanity really really fast

and it wont give a lot of meat, something like 3-2 meat :)

And this is a clever way to bring back bandits, which people really want. but now instead of killing a bandit just because he was defending himself you'll shoot him because he ate human flesh and that is sick.

Hope you liked it, but this is only a rough suggestion nothing too detailed..

Edited by PaperPunch

I don't see why not. I think it's a good idea because it's something people would probably start doing if this were a real situation. I also think if there were more types of food that restored different quantities of your hunger gauge it'd make the game more interesting.

Edited by dstein
  • Like 1

I think having an additional humanity loss for cannibalism would be cool. Maybe three to five times higher than for murder alone.

Basically, anything you do that makes you look like a zombie should be a humanity hit. Attacking survivors, eating flesh...

Why the hell do we need to eat other people with plenty of animals and canned goods around? Kinda gross.

Why the hell do we need to eat other people with plenty of animals and canned goods around? Kinda gross.

I don't know what about you, but mostly when I don't have guns or very weak guns I don't want to be going in to the field and search for animals if there are any in there and get shot... and most of the times I just can't find food.

Well I have to admit, almost every time in the game when I'm out of food and starving or have low hp, I think why couldn't I cut a dead person and thus regain some of my hp. IMO this would be the ultimate humanity lowering factor in the game. Anyway, I'm not a cannibal or anything, but there are numerous recorded cases where people have "degraded" to consume human flesh in order to survive.

• Like 2

Becoming a zombie in the zombie apocalypse, I really like this idea.

But since most people as of the moment don't give a damn about humanity, eating flesh should also make you sick or something.

• Like 2

Becoming a zombie in the zombie apocalypse, I really like this idea.

But since most people as of the moment don't give a damn about humanity, eating flesh should also make you sick or something.

I never said anything about becoming a zombie. but yeah sick or not..As I said I didn't really expand about the subject.

The idea is from Fallout right?. I don't see why not, the game is about survival, if you're starving to death and there's a body in front of you why not get some man steaks and chow down to survive.