Sign in to follow this  
K5v9n

Rare gun Trade

I recantly came across a FN FAL AN/PVS-4 with 2 mags, and would like to trade it for an M24 and rangefinder, but would be willing to settle for an m24, note that I am not a bandit and it will be used in a counter sniper role ( if that means anything to you) pm me or reply below

fn fal an pvs-4 is not worth that :D its not a good weapon, becuase you only can use it at night. And then the DMR are is better..

fn fal an pvs-4 is not worth that :D its not a good weapon, becuase you only can use it at night. And then the DMR are is better..

Your opinion is not shared by many others and not needed in this thread. The PVS-4 is rare and it's value is subjective to what others use it for.

This is a simple trade thread, your cynicism and Trolling are not welcome, the gun I have is listed as Extremely Rare, and the M24 is very rare, if you would like to debate on whether the M24 or DMR is best, there are many other threads for that, your opinions are not needed

I have an M24 I found at NWAF that is sitting in a tent unused. I guess I could trade it for the FN? You have any takers yet?

Fn fal with the night vision may be extremely rare to find, but it is pretty usuless unless u use it at night.