Sign in to follow this  
shypatrick

I Achieved my Dream Loadout!!

Well I did it! All those looting runs and zombies have led me up to this. My complete Dream Loadout. :) Also if you guys have seen me post around the forums and like my videos, subscribe to me on youtube! Trying to build up a friends list to conquer all the land!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNiFJrbA6_o

Edited by shypatrick
  • Like 1

Not bad.

I love the SVD but I prefer a M249 for a backup.

It's actually pretty damn quiet.

Yeah, the SVD paired with my ghillie looks very nice, and helps alot too. BTW Again I love your profile picture.

M9 supressed, MK48, and AS50 w/ ghillie

Perfect loadout.

AS50 is a terrible gun.

As is the MK48.

SVD is hands down the best sniper. and the M249 is hands down the best LMG.

AS50 is a terrible gun.

As is the MK48.

I beg to differ, im sure everyone ive killed would as well :)

I beg to differ, im sure everyone ive killed would as well :)

The AS50 takes 0 skill to use. It's point and click, you can't use NVG with it and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Mk48 is the loudest machine gun and it's ammo is far rarer then the M249.

The AS50 takes 0 skill to use. It's point and click, you can't use NVG with it and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

If it takes zero skill to use....that makes it a bad gun? illogical

I havent been found by another player for a very long time.

MK48 works great for me as well.

I simply stated the loadout that is perfect for me, why must you argue man.

If it takes zero skill to use....that makes it a bad gun? illogical

I havent been found by another player for a very long time.

MK48 works great for me as well.

I simply stated the loadout that is perfect for me, why must you argue man.

idk I'm tired and probably shouldn't be posting.

I'ma do it anyways though.

Cheers.

idk I'm tired and probably shouldn't be posting.

I'ma do it anyways though.

Cheers.

Yeah late night forum posting on the bf3 forums helped to get me banned for a year. Have a good night sir.

Don't get to attached to your gear buddy, i'm sure if a player doesn't kill you a hacker will.

• Like 1

Sorry for the skepticism but a loadout is what you start out with.What we're talking about here is the best scavenged gear you can get for your preference.I personally like the m16 on 3 round burst so i never have to click more than 2 times to kill(yeah my shot is that good) Someone.The game is survival and you have no loadout other than a shitty flashlight that attracts people from a mile a way.

I had mine today until some hackers wiped my inventory. I banned their 4 GUIDs and took their hacked weapons as trophies (Not to use :P )

But I had AS50, M4 HOLO, L85, Ghillie, a Coyote, and all equipment.

Don't get to attached to your gear buddy, i'm sure if a player doesn't kill you a hacker will.

Already happened man xD Got killed by a hacker, making a new dream loadout.

]

Are you high? I find tons of mk48 rounds and I'm not sure how the as50 taking 0 skill to use has anything to do with it being terrible.

It's extremely accurate, much quieter to players ears then the 107 and it has the capability of destroying the hell out of a vehicle/chopper. It also has extremely high bullet velocity. I will agree with it sticking out like a sore thumb though and that's why I'd rather use a m24/svd. But saying it's a terrible gun is just utter bullshit and you know it.

And the mk48 is terrible because it's loud? It's loud because it's a goddamn monster. 100 rounds and it only takes one to knock you unconscious. And the red dot makes acquiring your target a hell of a lot easier.

You may like those guns, but don't state your opinion as fact, unless it is a fact.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but yours has no basis in facts.

AS50 is a terrible gun.

As is the MK48.

Does your SVD does 300k Blood dammage?

my as50 does :)

The SVD is nice for looks the first 5 minutes but the AS50 just outperforms it in everything and is much more convenient than the SVD once you get yourself a pair of rangefinders. You wont see any other sniper rifle in my hands 'til the alt+f4 combatlogging is fixed.

AS50, L85 AWS and M9 SD for zombies is IMO the best thinkable weapon loadout.

Ghillie suit, M4A1 camo SD, PDW for backup, all the essential and none-essential accessories, as well as all the luxuries :)

Lee enfield

Civil Clothes

Makarov

is indeed my dream loadout

Just Joking... or am I?

My dream Loadout

M16

DMR

NVG

GHILLIE

Any sniper that doesnt kill in one shot is terrible imo. My thought will change once alt f4ing is fixed.

my dream is

M14 aim

DMR

NVG

and friends to play with.

Edited by A Bush killed me

Now you just need an L85 in your backpack so you can see all those other aholes camping in their ghillies. And a rangefinder to get an exact distance for your shot. And yeah, I know the SVD has a built-in manual rangefinder, but that's not designed for prone targets (though I'm pretty sure it's possible). Oh, and a sidearm might be nice to have. lol Also, you're missing three tools (toolbox, military flashlight, and entrenching tool). You need to dream bigger, mate. :D

Any sniper that doesnt kill in one shot is terrible imo.

You do realize all but two of the sniper rifles will not kill in one shot (besides a headshot).

Respect and congratulations! I am personally a huge fan of the SVD Camo. One of the greatest guns in the game, and what's more; it matches the Ghillie Suit perfectly. It's a truly great weapon. :)