izodn

Temperature gauge not working

I don't know if this is affecting anyone else, but it's definitely true for my fiancee and I. I've stood in the middle of a field, at night, in rain waiting for me to start coughing to see if it's working. Not a single change to the color of the gauge. I wish the temp value came back until this is fixed (if it really is broken). Right now I just apply a heat pack whenever I find one at night.

Anyone else have this problem?

Working for me (it takes a really long time though)

Edited by Lycake

Working for me (it takes a really long time though)

What color should it be when dangerous? Mine is always grey.

• Like 1

It's still random, even when your temp gets too low... So it won't always happen.

It has actually never worked for me, I get this pinkish color and it never changes. But my temperature would drop drastically. I've actually never gotten sick either.

I wish the temperature gauge would go from green to blue or green to red. Not knowing when you're cold is kinda dumb.

had the internal color indicator part of my gauge disappear the other night. it was flashing, then we made a couple fires to warm us up and it was gone, just disappeared on me.

My temp gauge was working... flashing, built a fire it then turned solid black... after that it's stopped working period.. doesn't change color at all and i've gotten sick twice in the last 48 hours...

I've never had mine flash, or turn from a light grey-pink color. This is quite annoying.

May I congratulate you on your engagement :)

I got a cold yesterday, today it's away.

I found a PBX and was driving around in the night time, so it still kinda works. Before I was swimming to take a short cut at night. It started flashing like mad. Then I started coughing and loosing health..

Wanted to dash to Berenzino hspital today, but when I logged in I was at 12K..

Edited by Ankhenaten

Gratz on the Stove Operator!

My temp gauge is faulty as well.

edit:speeling

Edited by Tuggo