Sign in to follow this  
j5dude

That was interesting.

So I was playing DayZ (alone I might add), on a random server. I had been geared with an M4A1 CCO SD, M9SD, NV Goggles, Rangefinder, GPS, and a Ghillie suit, all which I had earned by killing a person in the church at Cherno. After I wandered around for a bit, I switched servers to see if I could find a firefight in a more populated server. I logged in right by the North tree line of Cherno, next to a tent. Nothing inside of it as I expected. After 15 minutes of scouting with my range finder to see if it was safe to roll into Cherno, I heard footsteps behind me. Naturally, I turned around to look. First, I saw 2 guys in Camo suits running around with nothing. I shot two of them with my M4 and they were down. Then, 3 guys in Camo suits were running around me, and seemed as though they hadn't spotted me yet. Again, I shot two of them, and right before I could figure out what was going on, I was sniped from somewhere. There had to be a total of 7-8 people that looked exactly the same running around in Camo suits! Of course I was sad that I lost my gear, but I thought that was a hilarious tactic. Whoever that was, I give my beans to you :)

However I'm not sure what server it was that this happened.

Edited by j5dude

soooo you naturally shoot unarmed people? it was probably someone duping/spawning a bunch of them to their friends. you shouldve talked to em on the mic b4 lighting em up because there will be someone heavily armed around or a hacker. Plus its just plain unethical and stupid to shoot unarmed people. Its not PvP if the other guys cant defend themselves its douchebaggery

soooo you naturally shoot unarmed people? it was probably someone duping/spawning a bunch of them to their friends. you shouldve talked to em on the mic b4 lighting em up because there will be someone heavily armed around or a hacker. Plus its just plain unethical and stupid to shoot unarmed people. Its not PvP if the other guys cant defend themselves its douchebaggery

yawn

• Like 1

I did follow that idea for quite a while, I always figured there was no need to shoot unarmed people. Wrong. If they are close to me, from now on they're going down. the amount of times I've left someone alone only then to have them try and hatchet me five minutes later is rediculous. If I see someone from afar then fine let them go. but if I'm looting in say cherno and someone get near me, they're going to get shot.

I did follow that idea for quite a while, I always figured there was no need to shoot unarmed people. Wrong. If they are close to me, from now on they're going down. the amount of times I've left someone alone only then to have them try and hatchet me five minutes later is rediculous. If I see someone from afar then fine let them go. but if I'm looting in say cherno and someone get near me, they're going to get shot.

^ What he said. You never know what they have up their sleeve.