Sign in to follow this  
-EGC-Killshot

Sniping elektro with the AS50

HAHAHA............ Killshot the way your getting on suggests to me that you are some spotty faced kid.

Ah this made me chuckle!

No im some kid that gets sick of peoples ignorance and plain stupidity.

ya'll are worse than the guys at the battlelog forums. Sad that PC gaming has come to this.

Edited by -EGC-Killshot

6min...?

My vids are better...

http://www.youtube.com/user/SAMPIgor

Thats a matter of opinion. Some people like short video others like longer. Personally id rather watch a sniper video thats longer with multiple kills rather than one 30 second one with one kill.

Not too bad videos though.

Shot on the guy on the tower, I kept expecting you to zoom in...

Wait, i didnt zoom in? I didnt even notice.

I don't like seeing geared people kill without looting. This is a game, yeah so it can't really be stopped. The trolls, the immature, whatever, it can't be stopped. I'd like to finally see someone wait out and kill someone for something. If I had an AS50, I know AS50 mags are rare, and would only use the gun for something useful like taking out a car of multiple people for amazing loots or food. Either way, hope you can sleep :)

AS50s can fire M107 magazines... which is what I use in most cases. I carry one AS50 magazine with me on the rare chance I need to blow up a vehicle quickly, and the rumor is they do more damage per hit, which I still don't know if it's actually true(supported by evidence) but I do it anyway. M107 round for a person, AS50 mag for an armored target.

AS50s can fire M107 magazines... which is what I use in most cases. I carry one AS50 magazine with me on the rare chance I need to blow up a vehicle quickly, and the rumor is they do more damage per hit, which I still don't know if it's actually true(supported by evidence) but I do it anyway. M107 round for a person, AS50 mag for an armored target.

Same here, 5 m107 mags, 1 as50 mag

Good job he can just dupe more.

Not quite what I meant, logging in and out to refill ammo yada yada I know, what I mean't was I wouldn't waste a bullet on a scrub, sniping people that have weapons is so much more fun... even if you don't loot them you get the satisfaction of making them lose X gear rather than shooting a scrub with literally nothing to lose, thus average video. Also the whole "Haters gonna hate" thing doesn't wash, when people post a video for the public like this its open to criticism, if they can't take the criticism then don't share.

Edited by Pellet

would've liked it, but your in a recruit server with name tags stopped watching at :14

watch past 1 minute or so, we leave and join a recruit server and kill people worth killing.

At exactly 1:58 in the video we are in a veteren server and were showing skill.

I've got some bad news for you. As an adjustable zeroing, 1-hit kill anywhere rifle it is literally impossible to exhibit skill while using an AS50.

Go back to that spot but take an SVD or DMR. Then get 5 kills with 5 bullets. That will be an exhibition of skill.

Edited by random51
  • Like 1

I've got some bad news for you. As an adjustable zeroing, 1-hit kill anywhere rifle it is literally impossible to exhibit skill while using an AS50.

Go back to that spot but take an SVD or DMR. Then get 5 kills with 5 bullets. That will be an exhibition of skill.

Why would i use a worse sniper rifle?

Thats like telling me to win a car race with fiat when you have access to a ferrari. illogical

Edited by -EGC-Killshot

Why would i use a worse sniper rifle?

Thats like telling me to win a car race with fiat when you have access to a ferrari. illogical

I'm not telling you what to use to kill the most people, I'm telling you what to use to show skill.

Ever heard of NASCAR? Ever heard of IROC? Ever heard of class limits? If you're going to try to use an analogy to defend your stance, next time pick one that will actually defend your stance.

The way you talk it would take noteworthy "skill" to win a NASCAR race while driving a Formula 1 car.

You're using the best sniper rifle in the entire game to kill people who are running around with hatchets and makarovs, people who can't even get to you without a helicopter and you're calling it skill?

I'm left with just one conclusion: The skill displayed in your video is equivalent to the intelligence displayed in your posts.

I'm not telling you what to use to kill the most people, I'm telling you what to use to show skill.

Ever heard of NASCAR? Ever heard of IROC? Ever heard of class limits? If you're going to try to use an analogy to defend your stance, next time pick one that will actually defend your stance.

The way you talk it would take noteworthy "skill" to win a NASCAR race while driving a Formula 1 car.

You're using the best sniper rifle in the entire game to kill people who are running around with hatchets and makarovs, people who can't even get to you without a helicopter and you're calling it skill?

I'm left with just one conclusion: The skill displayed in your video is equivalent to the intelligence displayed in your posts.

You are an idiot if you did not understand that analogy. Sure there are loopholes that you could argue forever but who gives a fuck, honestly, well you do apparently.

For the sake of arguing, i did not state that this race was within a organization such as Nascar. I simply stated a car race. Like if i would walk up to some random person and say hey lets go to the race track and you can race me in my koenigsegg. You get to either race me in the Fiat or the Ferrari.

Your post makes no sense. It does not answer why i would use the dmr or svd over the AS50. You just are saying that people who use the AS50 have no skill. Quite frankly you cannot judge skill based on a 6 minute clip. I could show you guys a BF3 video where the person could make himself look really good but in reality that player is just taking good moments and is very bad.

People who cry out "you have no skill" are idiotic. Skill is doing something well. I snipe people very well with the AS50 from long distances, therefore i am skillful in using the AS50.

Oh and ive sniped elektro with the DMR and SVD many times but the AS50 is much more effective so i use it because it is obviously superior.