Dinoburt

Admin Abuse US221 [GM] Clan

Let me get this right for you guys. As I said 4 days ago.

He hadn't even fully logged in yet, when I put the barrel of my AK-74 into his back and pulled the trigger.

As to why his god mode didn't activate.

Good question, I can only assume he went and asked for a refund for the script.

So what your are saying is out of all the places he could have log in at he just happend to log in right in front of you? or is it that you have scripts as well and can see were people are at and wanted revenge?

And I have always used the same cd key as Dinobrutalityx, since day 1 of playing on your server.

BS dude, we have you globally banned by battleye, and seeing as your video shows you as dinobrutalityx and you're BE banned now you're full of shit. Enjoy your second BE ban of the week.

I think the main point is if it is not the real [GM] as the hacker, and is someone duping the name of the clan everytime, then thats that. And since Igor has stated he has had multiple occurances of having people doing that, it could very well be the case. And considering right now in this thread its all [GM] admins pointing fingers and us pointing them back, its not going to go anywhere. I supplied the video of "someone" taking a 30 round mag from an m4sd and not dying. If thats not the real [Gm] Defilez than its not, and it will just be another time that a hacker has shown up on 221 and shit on the server.

So what your are saying is out of all the places he could have log in at he just happend to log in right in front of you? or is it that you have scripts as well and can see were people are at and wanted revenge?

I'm going to go with opinion one on this.

And if you would like to accuse me of being a hacker... Show proof, as we have done.

You have an awful lot of knowledge about scripts that are out there... hmm

Don't just qq that your clan is finally being caught.

Have some manners about the whole process.

BS dude, we have you globally banned by battleye, and seeing as your video shows you as dinobrutalityx and you're BE banned now you're full of shit. Enjoy your second BE ban of the week.

And you have someone globally banned by battleeye, right after your server crashed because of a battleeye #55 script error. If you're calling out that your name has been copied everytime by all these hackers, whos to say they don't just pick names off the server list?

I think the main point is if it is not the real [GM] as the hacker, and is someone duping the name of the clan everytime, then thats that. And since Igor has stated he has had multiple occurances of having people doing that, it could very well be the case. And considering right now in this thread its all [GM] admins pointing fingers and us pointing them back, its not going to go anywhere. I supplied the video of "someone" taking a 30 round mag from an m4sd and not dying. If thats not the real [Gm] Defilez than its not, and it will just be another time that a hacker has shown up on 221 and shit on the server.

Now you understand, multiple people log on, sometimes as themselves, sometimes as us. I can guarantee you, that no matter what server you go on, at some point, this shit will happen.

Now you understand, multiple people log on, sometimes as themselves, sometimes as us. I can guarantee you, that no matter what server you go on, at some point, this shit will happen.

Then that is what it is. And beef squashed. That's the whole point of reporting it, so it gets cleared up one way or the other.

And you have someone globally banned by battleeye, right after your server crashed because of a battleeye #55 script error. If you're calling out that your name has been copied everytime by all these hackers, whos to say they don't just pick names off the server list?

We as server admins cannot issue BE global bans, we can only issue a BE server ban for OUR server. That fact that you (or somebody impersonating you) is "Battleye Globally Banned" means it was picked up from battleye becasue that person was cheating and is banned from ALL servers.

Go poke rocket about the script restriction 55 thing, it has NOTHING to do with us.

We as server admins cannot issue BE global bans, we can only issue a BE server ban for OUR server. That fact that you (or somebody impersonating you) is "Battleye Globally Banned" means it was picked up from battleye becasue that person was cheating and is banned from ALL servers.

Go poke rocket about the script restriction 55 thing, it has NOTHING to do with us.

Didn't say you issued the global ban, just saying that it wasnt me. I know thats a battleye issue, and not an admin issue. Just saying that I was on at the same time when the #55 error happend and I am not globally banned.

I'm going to go with opinion one on this.

And if you would like to accuse me of being a hacker... Show proof, as we have done.

You have an awful lot of knowledge about scripts that are out there... hmm

Don't just qq that your clan is finally being caught.

Have some manners about the whole process.

lol so why are you being Defensive about showing proof that you hack? all i mentioned is that you some how killed somone you says uses god mode but you some how are able to be right there at the time of his log in and shoot him in the back. To me that smells like you got mad and wanted revenge there for found were he was on the map and some how killed him. As to regard of knowing about scripts well we are admins we run mulitple servers and its our job to know about the scripts because its helps us better understand what they are useing against other servers. and as far as QQing your the one whining and complaining we use hacks. well just as you said were is this proof? don't have none ? just what i expected nothing because your whole argument is fail. You have no proof and there for are just out to try n say crap about our server because you got killed by a hacker. Next time get your facts strait before go spewing crap out your mouth.

Thanks for clearing it up though. I'm sure we will have more heated battles. (handshake)

/thread

Didn't say you issued the global ban, just saying that it wasnt me. I know thats a battleye issue, and not an admin issue. Just saying that I was on at the same time when the #55 error happend and I am not globally banned.

Please refer to this image RE the script restriction 55 isssue. it is a Dayz/Rocket problem

http://imgur.com/TdnOz

I appreciate the link. cheers mate, see you in game.

Cool NP. Like I said earlier PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report anything weird to random295@hotmail.co.uk

We want to make this a decent and fair server for all, and the more reports we get the better, thanks in advance.