Dinoburt

Admin Abuse US221 [GM] Clan

I have been playing on US221 which is run by the [GM] clan for quite some time now and over the past couple of days I have been getting teleported to people then dying. Or people teleporting to me and killing me. I had not had a chance to catch who it was in action until today. [GM] Defilez teleported to a friend of mine while we were in our camp. I hid in a tree after Defilez killed my friend. I alt tabbed to start fraps. As you can see in the video, he has a AS50 TWS, which is an illegally hacked gun. You can also see me open fire and see the shots register with blood splatters and he does not die. Instead he turns and fires three shots to kill me after missing the first two. This is not the first instance of this happening but is the first time catching him in the act. See attached youtube video for proof of the exploited gun as well as him taking no damage.

http://youtu.be/_nh2EilJ6VY

maybe a hacking admin but maybe a hacker, who just took the clantag in his profil - be awared

He has been here since [GM] took over the server. But just recently started hack using Thunderdome and having hacked gear.

I've posted twice on the Server reporting forum about these guys (but they don't pass moderators approval apparently);

1. I killed him while he was logging in, he had an AS50 TWS on him and all end game loot, but just a regular coyote (8 slot bag). Then about 1 minute later, my leg got broke and I got nuked while inside a building with all the doors closed.

2. I was driving around on my bike, I saw him, he opened fire. I dodged all his bullets, then I peddled away. About 30 seconds later I got teleported to him, and couldn't move and he just shot me in the back at point blank range.

This has been our home server for about 4-5 weeks.

Only recently, when GM took it over originally it was just "hosted by igor" no its "hosted by igor & GM", almost almost every day, we get thunderdomed, teleported, find 3 helicopters in an open field, ammo box's with insane gear, etc.

We've been trying to catch this clan in the act, and we finally did.

Ok to keep this brief and to the point. I am officially [GM]Defilez on us221 and I am an admin on us221.

1) [GM] clan has allways hosted this server, Igor is and allways has been a part of [GM] and is the guy who "hosts" us221.

2) We have (as well as many other servers) had serious problems with hackers.

3) We have had problems with people impersonating us, particularly me, aswell as Tyler and mel gibson. I regularly change my clan tag now to try and minimise this. And quite frankly I am getting fed up restarting the server to replace the destroyed building in towns as much as everyone else.

4) I am not a hacker, and that is not me in your video. As far as "admin abusing" goes, admins have very little power to abuse.

5) I would ask that if anyone does experience problems with hackers please report it to random295@hotmail.co.uk

6) Addressing the Thunderdome issue. I am in the UK and I do not play beyond 22:30 GMT. So please stop jumping on the bandwagon that "we" abuse.

Finally I would also like to add that if you are the person I think you are in game (Dinobrutality) you have no grounds for complaining about abuse and hackers. We [GM] clan found your base with the 7 or 8 tents, with an incredible amount of high end weapons, satchel charges, the aforementioned AS50 TWS, the multiple vehicles. You are the last person to come onto this forum complaining about abuse and hackers. Also please tell your clan friends that we are watching them aswell.

Finally I would also like to add that if you are the person I think you are in game (Dinobrutality) you have no grounds for complaining about abuse and hackers. We [GM] clan found your base with the 7 or 8 tents, with an incredible amount of high end weapons, satchel charges, the aforementioned AS50 TWS, the multiple vehicles. You are the last person to come onto this forum complaining about abuse and hackers. Also please tell your clan friends that we are watching them aswell.

Hackers #1 failproof plan that always works

Get caught hacking. Claim impersonation. Then accuse the OP. < -------- ALWAYS WORKS. The server will be left alone.

Get caught hacking. Claim impersonation. Then accuse the OP. < -------- ALWAYS WORKS. The server will be left alone.

Thats fine dude, you're entitled to your opinion.

Like I said earlier if you have a hacking complaint please refer it to the server owner at random295@hotmail.co.uk

1. Check your logs, we have been playing on your server for over 3 weeks. All of those vehicles (1 ATV, 1 UAZ, 1 V3S, 2 Motorcycles) were legit. Hence why they would stay after restarts. We worked our ass off for them just for you to roll up with an god mode hack and destroy all of it.

2. The SINGLE AS50 TWS, that was in that tent, was the one I took off your dead body as I mentioned. Note how it was IN A TENT AND NOT IN USE, because I kept it hoping it could somehow be traced back to you.

3. Those tents we had, we actually SAVED after we took items out so they wouldnt dupe. We have been playing this game legit since day one. Period. We stuck it out on the server to get proof of your lies.

Thats fine dude, you're entitled to your opinion.

Like I said earlier if you have a hacking complaint please refer it to the server owner at random295@hotmail.co.uk

THIS is why we have been posting on Server Reporting and in Cheating Report Forum about this.

We report hacking to the Admins of the server. It is going to fall on deaf ears, because take a guess who runs the server....

Bingo.

I've already banned multiple people that log on to our server with our clan tag and hack. As a matter of fact, I've went through the logs and banned that very person who had that weapon and god mode. Us admins don't get anything special from hosting a server. When you host a Dayz server, you host a Dayz server. That is about it. I understand that you may think we're pulling the "imposter" card, and you entilted to your own opinion. Thats fine. All I'm saying is we don't hack.

I've already banned multiple people that log on to our server with our clan tag and hack. As a matter of fact, I've went through the logs and banned that very person who had that weapon and god mode. Us admins don't get anything special from hosting a server. When you host a Dayz server, you host a Dayz server. That is about it. I understand that you may think we're pulling the "imposter" card, and you entilted to your own opinion. Thats fine. All I'm saying is we don't hack.

I have had a few friendly encounters with you on your server Igor.

So I am willing to entertain this idea (because every time you were not godly geared).

BUT

We showed you proof of him hacking, Show us proof that that someone was faking being him.

Server logs that show two Defilez on at the same time? (From last week)

Server logs when someone logs in under Defilez with a different CD Key, GUID ID, IP (within a short period of time, from last week)?

While I work on a witty reply post on why you need to stop talking you sure it wasn't Dino trying to impersonate us? These type of bans I cant issue. And I dont need to show you shit. Im not about to post peoples' IPs or GUIDs because there is no reason to. I have nothing to prove to you. If you have a problem with the server, leave.ie8kB.jpg

Edited by Igortv123

Thats convient since I am currently playing on your server with out a global ban?

And please tell me how I would be impersonating you while frapsing with my account?

2. The SINGLE AS50 TWS, that was in that tent, was the one I took off your dead body as I mentioned. Note how it was IN A TENT AND NOT IN USE, because I kept it hoping it could somehow be traced back to you.

What I find funny about this whole affair is:

Apparently that was me with an AS50 TWS that killed you with godmode in your video, but if I had godmode, how did you kill me and then place my hacked AS50 TWS into your tent?????????

Because the previously mentioned AS50 TWS was not in the same occurance as the video. Clearly he stated that he killed you previously.

While I work on a witty reply post on why you need to stop talking you sure it wasn't Dino trying to impersonate us? These type of bans I cant issue,ie8kB.jpg

Well thank you for showing us you can provide proof to someone being Banned.

Next time, try not to photoshop it (I'm Guessing)

Because funny story, he is currently playing the game. As of 8/8/2012 at 18:00 est.

What I find funny about this whole affair is:

Apparently that was me with an AS50 TWS that killed you with godmode in your video, but if I had godmode, how did you kill me and then place my hacked AS50 TWS into your tent?????????

I've posted twice on the Server reporting forum about these guys (but they don't pass moderators approval apparently);

1. I killed him while he was logging in, he had an AS50 TWS on him and all end game loot, but just a regular coyote (8 slot bag). Then about 1 minute later, my leg got broke and I got nuked while inside a building with all the doors closed.

Read the thread.

Edited by Harette

2. I was driving around on my bike, I saw him, he opened fire. I dodged all his bullets, then I peddled away. About 30 seconds later I got teleported to him, and couldn't move and he just shot me in the back at point blank range.

This has been our home server for about 4-5 weeks.

Only recently, when GM took it over originally it was just "hosted by igor" no its "hosted by igor & GM", almost almost every day, we get thunderdomed, teleported, find 3 helicopters in an open field, ammo box's with insane gear, etc.

We've been trying to catch this clan in the act, and we finally did.

LOL You killed him with GoD mode on? Wow You must be pro or from the looks of it you got scripts also. To me thats is the pot calling the kettle black.

Because funny story, he is currently playing the game. As of 8/8/2012 at 18:00 est.

I invite any dayz staff to rcon and check the logs that this guy is globally banned by BE and that he's avoiding the ban with a new cd key.

/thread

LOL You killed him with GoD mode on? Wow You must be pro or from the looks of it you got scripts also. To me thats is the pot calling the kettle black.

Sigh, no one listens. The video was of him with God mode on. That was after he died the first time then teleported back to us. Please read, they are two separate times.

And I have always used the same cd key as Dinobrutalityx, since day 1 of playing on your server.

Let me get this right for you guys. As I said 4 days ago.

He hadn't even fully logged in yet, when I put the barrel of my AK-74 into his back and pulled the trigger.

As to why his god mode didn't activate.

Good question, I can only assume he went and asked for a refund for the script.

Because the previously mentioned AS50 TWS was not in the same occurance as the video. Clearly he stated that he killed you previously.

Please i would like to know how you kill someone that has god mode on? Because it could be very useful to help kill the hackers or unless your just full of shit. Either or i would still like to know.

• Like 1

Thats convient since I am currently playing on your server with out a global ban?

There's this thing called a CD key, that you can go out and buy freely. I can go to Battleye right now and report you for attempting to get around a global ban. And Haratte, you are forgetting, that I REALLY dont have to show you shit, nor even say anything in this thread. If a Dayz admin wants to contact me for logs, by all means. Shoot me a PM. As for now, /thread, have a nice day.

Let me get this right for you guys. As I said 4 days ago.

He hadn't even fully logged in yet, when I put the barrel of my AK-74 into his back and pulled the trigger.

As to why his god mode didn't activate.

Good question, I can only assume he went and asked for a refund for the script.

Cool that he logged in right in front of you and how you knew where he was. Edited by Igortv123