Sign in to follow this  
egtactics

US 170, Cheater Port/Mass killing

* Server this happened on - US 170

* Time that it happened including your timezone. - 6:45-6:51 PM CST

* What happened during the incident:

Player Name: ThePunchingTurtle

We were on some middle of nowhere location heading to Gorka(nobody in sight, passengers were vigilant about spotting) and in the middle nowhere, guy spawns 20m in front of us and begins to m203 spam us.

He wiped us out and then ported away. I managed to survive due to a random Battleye boot and came back with 3k hp.

My teamates respawned and started heading back to where we were( One by Cherno, one by Prigordorky) in total opposite areas. He spawned to them directly and killed each of them.

This server had 30 or so players and is down to 11 due to this one indiviual wiping the entire server. He managed to die by someone and came back with a full ghillie and .50 cal immeaditely after death.

Please do something about this as it is a great server.

P.S: Why cant admins set it to auto boot those indiviuals who spawn crates or teleport to locations, better yet, why is Battleye so vulnerable to hackers? This game needs a real defense against people who are abusing the system :( on almost every other server..

Edited by EGTactics

I encountered ThePunchingTurtle and TheKickingTurtle, they spawned behind me at Stary and killed me. Then on the coast, the same player that killed me right when I spawned. They broke my legs and then bandaged me so I couldn't bleed out.....

How can someone find that fun??

Edited by Boogiepop