Sign in to follow this  
MrMadakey

sacriel streaming

He died, I'm sorry I missed it. Now he is getting owned by zombies. Not so tough without an as50, lol. :D

He died, I'm sorry I missed it. Now he is getting owned by zombies. Not so tough without an as50, lol. :D

he died through dick ed stream snipers and when he does get an as50 people like you get owned ;)

I love he was surprised by that fully operation helo 20m away that his squad didnt notice... oh and the multiple instances of server hopping when his death squad didnt have a favorable position.

Guys sacriel is a former airsoft sniper and plays on a razor keyboard..show him some respect.

• Like 1

I don't mind him, but I'm not watching his streams anymore cause he is constantly server hopping into favourable positions. I saw him change server, and him and his squad server hoped into two guys with AS50s, then shot them. It's entertaining when they're not all kitted out in duped/hacked gear.

wow people r retarded on this forum :'D He doesnt server hop u idiots he gets stream sniped ALOT because he usually has some of the best gear in the game and people know this so he has to change servers so it doesnt get ruined for the viewers...

when he does get killed in a proper way he just respawns and finds some new gear when he gets duped and hacked gear its not him duping it and hacking it is it... its the player hes just killed

If you just killed a player with hacked or duped gear i wouldnt see you droppin it and the only hacked gear he picks up is the gear you can already get in the game so stop trying to put him down over the fact hes just doing something any other person on this hole game would do there is no server hopping involved in his stream you absolute retards

The guy is talented i will not dispute that.

But...

I am constantly surprised that recently, the people they kill are always kitted out in top end gear. Even around Stary Sobor.

because the game is littered with hackers cuz battle eye is shit lmfao

• Like 1

i mean he did address this issue last night because somebody asked him if there was anythin you could change about dayz what would it be and his reply was the hackers and i do agree the hackers are ridiculous in this game its beyond a joke the nearly every person we bump into now is kitted out with gps range finders and night vision as50's and ghillie suits yeah fair enough if they earned it but half the time they dont the only thing im missing out of that is an as50 (i have an m107 so i aint too worried about that) and range finders and thats took me over 2 weeks to find so yer it is kind of a joke and the reason its took me so long is because im not a bandit im a survivor

i mean he did address this issue last night because somebody asked him if there was anythin you could change about dayz what would it be and his reply was the hackers and i do agree the hackers are ridiculous in this game its beyond a joke the nearly every person we bump into now is kitted out with gps range finders and night vision as50's and ghillie suits yeah fair enough if they earned it but half the time they dont the only thing im missing out of that is an as50 (i have an m107 so i aint too worried about that) and range finders and thats took me over 2 weeks to find so yer it is kind of a joke and the reason its took me so long is because im not a bandit im a survivor

could you be more infatuated with this random day z streamer, do you fluff him before he goes live?

• Like 1

could you be more infatuated with this random day z streamer, do you fluff him before he goes live?

funny.jpg

That was pure coincidence that they were there.

I've seen it happen before, his stream was mildly entertaining when he wasn't geared up with a death squad who just want to kill people.