Sign in to follow this  
Bobfishgon

Younger Group Wanted

So, you're telling me you never played GTA underage? Stop trying to act all 'grown up' because you're lecturing children over playing an M rated video game..

Actually believe it or not i have never play any GTA games, i have seen them of course but i have never played them.

I have a philosophical question, it may also fit into categories such as sociology and psychology, but never mind that. Why is it that most kids and some adults feel so differentiated from anyone that isn't in the same age group, that they treat them so differently and feel somewhat uncomfortable even in relaxed situations or situations where they may have a large amount of similarities?

Also, nice tacos.

i think many people would be okay with having a younger audience, however there does come a stage where all you can hear whilst you play call of duty is a five-year-old screaming "I WANT COCO POPS I WANT COCO POPS I WANT COCO POPS" of which makes you slightly skeptical of such audiences.

Hi my namei s Luke and im 13 im looking for a Dayz Group from the age of 12-15

if u want to join leave a reply with ur skype, steam,and irl name and age and ill add u

Thanks,

Luke

Yeah, in real life name Rakerd...... It is a Family name..... i am 13 and i would like to join you.

Steam: Silverhog (with the bill picture)

Day Z name, Not a Bandit.

Experience: None, i got a hatchet then died, that is the farthest i have gotten.

Inb4 someone gets raped....

inb4 warning post for saying raped >.>

Real Life Name: Garrett

Experience: Was heading to an airport when I fell off a hill and broke my legs... now I'm dead.

Kids time to get in my blue van with no windscreens

Don't get me wrong, but if you nare not of 18 years of age you shouldn't play ARMA II anyways...at least that's what the German FSK says. It is not suited for you! This game is pretty violent, promotes violence as a way of problemsolving, and the dayZ scenario alone is frightening to start with...if you ae aware that guns are only "cool" in games, this is ok...but at age 10, who lets you play a shooter?? I am not talking about ages 14-18, I played "Doom" back then, when it came out (yes, I am old enough to anyone's dad here ^^) and was hardly older then.

Oh, and about "not the same age group": It is just that the understanding of tactical decisions, which might be vital in dayZ or other games, is too much of a challenge for a 12 year old. No offense, but the logical reasoning skills are not fully developed at that age, even when someone told you ur IQ is at 180 and you just started college at age 12. You are lacking any kind of experience, especially concerning social interactions! THAT is why we old guys don't like you in our midst. We have to babysit our own little ones, no need to do this online, too ;-)

No offence, but there are SO many younger kids that are much more mature than the older ones or even adults, it's just a matter of maturity and how others interpret it. For example, if you were talking to someone your own age, and they acted immature, you would think nothing of it or at least very little, but if someone under the age of 18 were to do the same, it would be a much bigger deal than the older person just because of the age difference. I've passed for being over 27 on certain games but in reality, I'm barely 16.