Sign in to follow this  
psycho4r5

removing way points from the map

Hi guys so I know how to set the waypoints that you can see after you close the map by hitting shift+ left click. My question is when you dont need the waypoint marked anymore how do you get rid of it?

thanks in advance

Click on it once(on the map) then hit delete.(or hold the cursor over it)

Edited by Suspenselol

I just got a map. There are some waypoints already on the map. Are these waypoints from previous players? I have found the map in Cherno at a spawn point. The reason why I am asking this because this map had some waypoints on it and there was a specific way point which made me doubt that they have been put by the mod itself or the devs. That waypoint was described as "Lots of n-word".

Edited by bankst3r

I just got a map. There are some waypoints already on the map. Are these waypoints from previous players? I have found the map in Cherno at a spawn point. The reason why I am asking this because this map had some waypoints on it and there was a specific way point which made me doubt that they have been put by the mod itself or the devs. That waypoint was described as "Lots of n-word".

Those aren't waypoints, those are markers. Everyone on the server can see those. You can make them with a double click.

Ah ok. And what happens if a player kills me and loots the map. Can he see those waypoints I have made too?