Sign in to follow this  
iiHaydog

Need Some Teamates

Hey everybody, before I start this, yes I am a kid. I don't have a little squeaky voice, and I don't play around so much. If you don't want a kid in your little group, just stop reading. I don't care.

If anybody is intrested in playing with me, I do have a mic, and it actually sounds GOOD & CLEAR.

I just died, lost all my stuff, so it would be nice if I joined a group with a vehicle...

Add me on Steam = iHaydog

Thanks

PS I don't have a server I play on, I play anywhere

• Like 1

heyy kewl bro im 13 and i would love 2 play with ya im us 13 Dallas and i gotta boat that i found right when i spawned =P it has low fuel but ican pick ya up and u cna help me fuel it up maybee??? also im on teamspeak and i have a mic so just join the teamspeak server im on and we can get started.

the ip is: 159.253.131.43:6403

my name on there is: Gabe

hope ya join

Hay there, sounds cool! I'm 13 too and I'm pretty geared up. Got mah self all the vitals. I'm headbudgie on steam, headbudgie55 on skype and Headbudgie in-game. And guess what? I'm headbudgie on teamspeak too! :D So yeah, make sure to message me on any of these and I'll try get with you both.

Im 15, i wont mind meeting up with some players, My in-game name is Mac

Yea me and him are grouped up right now you still at north west airfield were at stary

Yea me and him are grouped up right now you still at north west airfield were at stary

i actually died, so im out for now, need to regear and then maybe ill be back in the fight, good luck to you guys up there

Sounds like a bit of fun :3 I am 15 with a clear mic and basically fully geared.

Name is "ImABurrito"

:D

Hey everybody! I skyped a few of you and added anybody who said... I'm thinking we should make just 1 huge team, as long as you guys don't talk to much :P! Message me on Steam guys.

I'm decently geared, need blood bags though. Didn't help when I got shot while trying to break the hospital glass, so I have like.. 8.5K blood now, oh well. :P