Sign in to follow this  
Bladerunner09

Admin Abuse US 888

Can confirm that there's admin abuse on this server. Also their camp is located to the west near the border. There was a spawned SUV that's not even in DayZ spawn list by their camp.

Player list:

Æos | Stealth - teleporting & server restarts (He's the admin apparently.)

darktengu69 - teleporting

Beware of playing on US 888. Hackers suck.

Edited by AyeBOOBOO

Can confirm that there's admin abuse on this server. Also their camp is located to the west near the border. There was a spawned SUV that's not even in DayZ spawn list by their camp.

Player list:

Æos | Stealth - teleporting & server restarts (He's the admin apparently.)

darktengu69 - teleporting

Beware of playing on US 888. Hackers suck.

Admin abuse refers specifically to server restarts, everything else is hackers. And the fact that you know about their camp probably means you yourself were hacking. Hell having specific names of people who were cheating tells me you must have been hacking yourself. Well done.

• Like 2

Admin abuse refers specifically to server restarts, everything else is hackers. And the fact that you know about their camp probably means you yourself were hacking. Hell having specific names of people who were cheating tells me you must have been hacking yourself. Well done.

Called out!

I just checked that server. It seems that nameplates are turned off as well.

Fail Hacker is fail.

Edited by Skutch
  • Like 1

hmmm some guy named james kept nuking everyone i know this cause i knew everyone else on the server but not james he kept teleporting us and killing us and launching us in the sky and locking my abort

yup its prolly was him cheating made a forum account just to blame it on other. and about the op why dont your friends tell everyone how they had their trees deleted... of course you dont cause we would all know ur a scrub and all the people who watch ur shitty stream are scrub too

i was gonna edit this but you know what i give no fucks

Edited by chroniccough
  • Like 1