WargameKlok

Starting group for older guys

I'm a fortysomething guy in California looking to start a casual group of older, laid back players that are in my skill range. I've only been playing DayZ/Arma for a couple weeks so I'm still in the noob stage.

I have tried playing with a couple groups that post on here but have found that they are mostly Advanced players who operate way up north and I've found that trying to walk that far by myself is problematic. :)

If you have a microphone and are interested PM me or add me in Steam. My Steam name is WarGameKlok

I'm a fortysomething guy in California looking to start a casual group of older, laid back players that are in my skill range. I've only been playing DayZ/Arma for a couple weeks so I'm still in the noob stage.

I have tried playing with a couple groups that post on here but have found that they are mostly Advanced players who operate way up north and I've found that trying to walk that far by myself is problematic. :)

If you have a microphone and are interested PM me or add me in Steam. My Steam name is WarGameKlok

I am 24. I currently enjoy messing around in the south so might work for me. I used to mess in the north but i find that when i get alot of good gear i enjoy the game less. if you find 2 more people for a group of four thats pretty active ill definitely group with you. steams Kenshin11himura

I am 24. I currently enjoy messing around in the south so might work for me. I used to mess in the north but i find that when i get alot of good gear i enjoy the game less. if you find 2 more people for a group of four thats pretty active ill definitely group with you. steams Kenshin11himura

exactly the same age and thinking. my skype is nazz6868

Thanks you guys for the PMs and Invite requests.To those I haven't hooked up with, we will be going back in shortly and I'll PM you thru Steam when we find a server. If you haven't sent a freind request thru Steam, please do so, makes things easier. We are using a Ventrillo server at the moment but are setting up a Teamspeak server..

Edited by WargameKlok

you playing videogames at 40+ ?

What? You think these things were just invented in the last few years? Theres probably some people playing this who cut their teeth on text based games back in the 80's.

• Like 2

Hey, we're a mature international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone to hang with. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

you playing videogames at 40+ ?

You're one of these childs that think you're pretty much dead when you hit the 30?

My uncle is 49yo and he's a better FIFA-player than 80% of the young guns.

bump

We're goin in!

this worked so well the last time i did this i"ll just reuse the topic.

I have a TS server set up and 1 other player. add me in Steam

Heya War, just sent a Steam FR. I to am looking for a group of people in this age range to group with. In game I am running up north but have no problem coming down to help people out or what not.

It's friday and time to bump this thread again.

We now have over 10 guys who play with some regularity and we're looking for more. We're currently using Vent. If any of you older guys are looking to team up add me in Steam, name is WarGameKlok

OK what fool is questioning playing games at 40+. Surprise surprise, just because you grow up doesn't mean you don't get to enjoy yourself anymore.

I'm in my 40s and been playing about 2 weeks. I'll meet up with you sometime. Good to have a travelling partner and someone to practice stuff with.

I have steam but prefer skype. I'll add you on steam tomorrow.

Now I'm off to bed. Should have been there sooner, what with being so old. <_<

Wondering if we get to turret mount machine guns on our walkers ? ?

hey i wouldn't mind getting involved in this. just got the game a few days ago and short of being sniped or gunned down at every turn id like to roam in a group minus the bandits.

ill hit you up with a request on steam man.

Steam: lainelike

Wondering if we get to turret mount machine guns on our walkers ? ?

I should hope so. We do howeever get a 10 % senior discount at the market

Wouldn't mind joining up. Only been playing for a couple of days with not much luck lol. However, I don't use VOIP since I can't voices in game. hope thats cool?

Add me in steam, Pvster.

Edited by Pvster

OK what fool is questioning playing games at 40+. Surprise surprise, just because you grow up doesn't mean you don't get to enjoy yourself anymore.

Couln't have said it better myself. I look forward to getting together soon!

• Like 1

However, I don't use VOIP since I can't voices in game. hope thats cool?

We can help you adjust your settings so that you can hear us. However there's just no way we can work effectively as a team in this game if we can't communicate with each other.

interested, what region are most of you guys from? trying to see what the time difference might be like as I don't get that much time to play :(

Edited by dvsx