I have serious doubts they will ever have legit planes.

And sure, planes would survive the apocalypse, but you, as a civilian, would have 0 clue on how to even start the engines.

2827554192_a77a3dc56e.jpg

Go on. Show me how to fly that C-130.

I can fly a Cessna, does that count?!?!?!?!???

Beans to anyone who can tell me where this quote is from

"A C-130 is nice flying"

L4D greenhouse which would be taken from Alarcia glory Ange. Do i get beans now :D

• Like 1

But you would be restricted to landing them pretty much at Airstrips. Most of the roads in this game have all kinds of debris and roadblocks on them so you'd never be able to land there so what would be the point of a big plane like that in DayZ? lol

But you would be restricted to landing them pretty much at Airstrips. Most of the roads in this game have all kinds of debris and roadblocks on them so you'd never be able to land there so what would be the point of a big plane like that in DayZ? lol

Fields the C-130 is able to land on about anything

Only plane that should be in DayZ would be one of those amasement / private 1 engine propellor planes, which you see pretty often in the sky. Anything else will be unlegit for a zombie apocolypse.

And sure, planes would survive the apocalypse, but you, as a civilian, would have 0 clue on how to even start the engines.

2827554192_a77a3dc56e.jpg

that is a C130 K and the engine start panel is above the picture. you will need to turn the battery then the AC power on and start the Aircraft boot sequence followed by starting up the GTC/APU which inturn will provide an airbleed system to start the main engines.. need more???

Only plane that should be in DayZ would be one of those amasement / private 1 engine propellor planes, which you see pretty often in the sky. Anything else will be unlegit for a zombie apocolypse.

True like the cessna 185 on floats mod thats on armaholic it'd be a perfect plane small but can carry 4 and can land on water

Cessna 185 on floats would be cool actually. Maybe add that to the suggestions section ?

In most planes, you will find a copy of the planes manual in the plane. Getting it started is the easy part.

And to OP, I'm sure if you spawned it yourself, you would most definitely get banned.

If you happened to stumble upon one and start using it, you may also get banned.

Maybe put it in the 'suggestions' section. It would be nice to see a plane in DayZ. If not a C130, atleast a small plane like a Cesna 172 or something.

Edited by MykeMichail