Sign in to follow this  
Aracnos

Is the graphical bug still in-game?

Asking because I stopped playing because of it and would like to get rid of it.(tried mostly everything to fix it, didn't work)

Assuming you are talking about the massive artifacting that's eating up some major spots of the map? Yes and yes. Supposed to be worked on in the next patch.

Asking because I stopped playing because of it and would like to get rid of it.(tried mostly everything to fix it, didn't work)

Maybe you should log in and check? :rolleyes:

Assuming you are talking about the massive artifacting that's eating up some major spots of the map? Yes and yes. Supposed to be worked on in the next patch.

Ah, so are some places permanently bugged out on all servers right now?

I'm pretty new to this and last night (night server) going by the balota airstrip and the military camp with the four deerstands and I couldn't get anywhere near the place because every time I looked at that direction, something (the tents maybe?) going absolutely nuts, creating walls all over the sky and place :P

Couldn't go there at all eventually and had to circle around it...

CTRL + Shift + Numpad (-), enters "cheat" mode.

Type on your keyboard: flush

Video memory flushed. Artificating gone.

Ah, so are some places permanently bugged out on all servers right now?

I'm pretty new to this and last night (night server) going by the balota airstrip and the military camp with the four deerstands and I couldn't get anywhere near the place because every time I looked at that direction, something (the tents maybe?) going absolutely nuts, creating walls all over the sky and place :P

Couldn't go there at all eventually and had to circle around it...

From everything I have seen it comes from the ruined vehicles, which would explain why it's there in DayZ but not in Chern when playing on the Armoury.

I have my video memory set to default, but it still hits for me. I haven't tried "flushing" my memory as mentioned above... but who knows.

Right now I am just avoiding those areas. Don't really need anything from there anyway.