crockett (DayZ)

Talk about strange luck..

I was trying for the umpteenth time to make a run through the big cities to get my basic supplies in order to set up a base camp, to make my deaths a bit easier. Well as usual I end up pushing it a bit too far trying to get enough med supplies, food, drinks ect and end up just about dead.

I was at the point that I kept passing out quite a lot and I know there is no way I can get my blood built back up from canned foods. Added to my problems it's pitch black out side and I can't see shit. I do the only option I have and set up my tent in best location I could find in a pocket of woods outside Cherno while in the dark/passing out, so I stuff all my goods in it. Of course I soon die trying to get into the city because I keep passing out..

After a lot of struggling to get back to my tent (with-out a map) and picking up more goods along the way, I find my way there and out of pure dumb luck, it appears I managed to pop up my tent about 10 yards away from someone else's stash. I ended up finding some Russian truck that was packed full of guns (10-12 Guns everything from sniper to assault rifles & a Uzi) plus a decent amount of supplies.

I of course stole it and took it for a long joy ride (it was full of gas) and I found a bit better place to stash it further up north. It's pretty nice to find a instant base camp on wheels.. Added bonuses I killed a pig & a cow along the way to my new camp, so now I have plenty of food to boot.

The server was US 1325 (Ranger Squad's) just figured I'd let the guys that lost it, know it's in the hands of a noob and I'll probably get killed with all your stuff.

• Like 2

Awesome, but now youve just told people what server your on, and confirmed theres a heavily geared truck hidden up north x_x not the smartest move man

Psh, have fun with the truck. We'll get you when it's most obvious... and probably lose half our guys. ^_^