Outypoo

Stay away from these guys

As the soldier clothing is an item only obtainable by hacking it in, it does make your story a little suspect.

edit: Also taking in account the screenshots DaveyP added, it smells fishy.

As for the soldier hacking we have found it in a camp lol....

Also they are Admins go ahead check the logs instead of false accusements...

for the barreled shotguns I have no clue lol...

I hide the body's @ the hill not in the fire station.

Maybe couple of people ran by with double barreled shotguns lol xD

I have no clue soz

But love how DayZ works ,

You get raped the guy immediatly is a hacker

+1 for not restarting server !

Edited by Jemoeder

I am just a neutral party here, and I just made an observation, not an accusation.

Edited by Teach

It's all good, I got all my stuff back from my friends and a Bus/ATV, hunting their bases now...

This entire clan sounds like a bunch of pussies. If this thread doesn't give them a bad rep then I don't know what will.

This entire clan sounds like a bunch of pussies. If this thread doesn't give them a bad rep then I don't know what will.

They are, they shot me in the back because if I saw them aim they would have died.

Just to let them know, im bringing a group of people to their server to fuck their shit up. Look forward to this.

I've done it was a great fight :)

Sorry for destroying everything made me feel bad a bit ;p

• Like 2

They got what was coming, either way :D

Guys, we aint actually bad people. Alot of people dont know the back story of this. This guy (VIKTOR) had actually tried to kill us multiple times and hes outypoo's friend , and when it came to bite the bullet we let him bite it right in the back. We aint dicks, it just happens we were protective of our chopper and outypoo's connection to the guy we were supposedly supposed to pick up for him (that viktor guy) was too risky, we decided to cut out losses. People got us wrong, we enjoy a fight we aint going out to deliberately piss people off. We got raped, and tbh it was frustrating but incredibly fun, just part of the game. We just felt that the fact they seemed to be EVERYWHERE was a bit suspicious like spawning beside our chopper we arnt bad loosers and we encourage everyone and anyone to visit the server, more competition and more fights just increase the level of enjoyment ingame. We play fair and we shoot on sight, BUT doesnt everyone unless they can help it.

BUT doesnt everyone unless they can help it.

I dont, especially not on unarmed people, its not fun and it isnt PvP if another person cant defend themself just like shooting someone who believes you are friendly, its douchebaggery. You can come and try to play yourself off as a good guy but the previous trolls who came to the thread first show your clans true colors. In my opinion your clan doesnt seem fit to be owning a server.

Dude, he and his friend had tried to kill us previously and he was constantly aiming at us. Ok maybe we shouldve asked him to go separate ways and that maybe shouldve been the best course of action. But when youve got someone with a massive saw or whatever weapon he had looking at you every two minutes you get paranoia setting in. And we never shoot unarmed people, there have been accidents but we usually compensate them with a gun next time we see them or we meet up and give them a gun. We are a genuinely nice group of guys

The way we act is our humor and after a few nights of it it becomes apparent. I was confused when i first met up with them, couldn't tell the difference between an insult and a threat between the funny banter for a while. And whoever controls the server doesn't matter aslong as they dont abuse their powers, which i can personally vouch for and say we don't.

Ryan, you seem to be a fairly decent guy, but your CO is a bit of an overtly aggressive jerk who would rather discredit another player rather than take the fall. He doesn't seem to be a good leader, and doesn't seem to be a good person.

My advice? This is turning into a witch hunt against the clan. If I were you, I'd cut ties and just enjoy the game without having entire servers combing for you. It sorta sucks the fun out of things, doesn't it?

Edited by O'Dette

well supposevly outypoo is a regulator, so if he did kill you guys with no just reason id report it to one of the members/leaders of the regulators. Even if what you say is true, the other 2, dave and devil seem to be trolls and your group will forever be affiliated with such people.

• Like 1

Good news and bad news ...

Good news is I spawned in your server UK666 from where my base is on the server i play and found your nice Heli:]

Bad news i have never flown before and it blew up when I tried to take off:[

oh and more good news I survived the crash:]

They got what was coming, either way :D

haha, quite ironic isn't it Taylor (outypoo), when all you do is lie on the hill @ Elektro and kill fresh survivors in your little ''sniper spot''.

Anyway all those who wish to come to the server, be my guest we welcome it, it's what the game is all about... This is the last i'm gonna reply on this matter, have fun and see you in there.

No need to be hating , it's called L85A2 AWS :)and after we killed the guys @ the fire station we knew there's more

e

Screens :

The Kills :

http://www.imagebam....661c66204527267

http://www.imagebam....cf8f3b204527271

http://www.imagebam....079c1f204527275

http://www.imagebam....024441204527278

Satchel Base

http://www.imagebam....e35b42204527280

Helicopter WE SPAWNED THERE AND SAW IT )

http://www.imagebam....6d0d68204527281

And in the end we raped the helicopter I( Clothes are Soldier Clothing found them in a camp )

http://www.imagebam....ced4fd204527288

http://www.imagebam....0f1d9a204527290

IF THIS IS NOT YOUR BASE THEN xD!!!

If It's your base which is most likely ,

Willybee Disconnecter

Guy with ATV Disconnecter ( coudnt get the name on time )

and 1 more at camp d/c

*applause* Well done. Edited by killerdude765

Guys, we aint actually bad people. Alot of people dont know the back story of this. This guy (VIKTOR) had actually tried to kill us multiple times and hes outypoo's friend , and when it came to bite the bullet we let him bite it right in the back. We aint dicks, it just happens we were protective of our chopper and outypoo's connection to the guy we were supposedly supposed to pick up for him (that viktor guy) was too risky, we decided to cut out losses. People got us wrong, we enjoy a fight we aint going out to deliberately piss people off. We got raped, and tbh it was frustrating but incredibly fun, just part of the game. We just felt that the fact they seemed to be EVERYWHERE was a bit suspicious like spawning beside our chopper we arnt bad loosers and we encourage everyone and anyone to visit the server, more competition and more fights just increase the level of enjoyment ingame. We play fair and we shoot on sight, BUT doesnt everyone unless they can help it.

WOH WOH WOH! Slow down. I have never taken a shot at you guys...

Dude, he and his friend had tried to kill us previously and he was constantly aiming at us. Ok maybe we shouldve asked him to go separate ways and that maybe shouldve been the best course of action. But when youve got someone with a massive saw or whatever weapon he had looking at you every two minutes you get paranoia setting in. And we never shoot unarmed people, there have been accidents but we usually compensate them with a gun next time we see them or we meet up and give them a gun. We are a genuinely nice group of guys

No, the only time I've ever deliberately shot at one of you is when Gee opened fire on me.

And Viktor did nothing to you, you shot him and my friend Nick.

haha, quite ironic isn't it Taylor (outypoo), when all you do is lie on the hill @ Elektro and kill fresh survivors in your little ''sniper spot''.

Anyway all those who wish to come to the server, be my guest we welcome it, it's what the game is all about... This is the last i'm gonna reply on this matter, have fun and see you in there.

I did, then I decided not to, it's not below you though is it.

Oh yea and you stole my L85 after shooting me...

This clan is trying too hard to play it off like they dont care, I bet money they are pissed lol.

• Like 1

yeah we're really upset over it ;) seriously though, the first guy that turned up smashed us(props to him), but no one that has turned up since has touched us. Why not come try us? or is a forum war more to your liking?

• Like 1

I mean if you want I will come to your server, but from what I have read so far you guys have no base anymore.

Also what part of that post indicated that I was trying to start a forum war? From the looks of it you already had one...and you guys lost.

Edited by ImGoodOk