Well to start this off. Myself and a few others I play with. I wont state names. We usually roll together and help each other out. Complete strangers that met and didn't trick each other so we could end up killing each other like most on this game do. I am fairly new to this game, about 3 weeks in...

My few member team manage to find ourselves a Ural. So we put ALOT of time and effort into filling this sucker up with all kinds of weapons, items, and nice goodies. My buddies got off so I decided to take a stroll to Stary while there was only a few people on the server US 1370 early this morning. Well I had my hunting rifle, G17, and I dropped all other gear off before I left so I could do some LOOTING!

I show up in Stary a good 45 minutes later, I heard some shooting going on. So I busted out my range finder. Spotted a few others who did not look to friendly. One happened to be sitting by the vehicles by the tent only about 300 meters out. So I zeroed myself in, lined up the shot and shot him in the neck. He quickly started spewing blood. His partner definitely didnt come to his rescue. He booked it out of there and didnt even make an effort to find me. Poor guy, cant rely on other bandits. Out for themselves.

Well about 5 minutes after I hear a chopper in the air and he starts making rounds. This catches my eye, "hmmm there must be more of them". I quickly make my way up the hill and keep my eyes open. I catch a glimpse of a man in the forest who also spots me. Stryke who has an AS 50 vs my CZ 550. Then my eye catches another with a machine gun. Oh boy, got my excitement up now. Your coming to hunt the Marine Sniper? lets play! They search ALL over the top of that mountain for me. Even taking random shots into the brush. Then they fire to try and get me to pop out, but I am patient.

I wait for the right opprotunity. Aha! there it is. Looks like he is busy checking his gear standing in the worst spot ever, top of the mountain on the ridgeline? WHY?! Well, I couldnt get a clear shot laying in the brush looking uphill so I went to crouch mode, scoped in fired one shot just when he moved, clipped his chest blood started pouring. But he didnt move right away, must of been checking his map or gear.. ok here is another for your head. BANG! He quickly died from the 2nd shot. His buddy that was helping him search booked it out of there. I gave a momentary salute to the bandits the attempted to kill this Marine and then left.

I came back about 40 minutes later. The chopper still making his rounds I tracked his coordinates and directions once again, then all of a sudden I hear a vehicle approaching. "Jeez how many teammates do these guys have?" "A Ural? Theres not many of those on this map, that cant be mine". I find the dead body i shot earlier. "ahh thanks for leaving me the AS 50. Just what I need to shoot the chopper out of the sky."

I left Stary and booked it back to my safe zone where my Ural was. But when I arrive hours later It was no longer there. They left cooked meat on the ground where it once was. Like a slap in the face. "Very well, you took my hard earned effort I will not sleep till I find yours." It only took a few hours of running through hills and dense forest. I came to a mountain top where you stashed your Helicopter Dred. It is mine now. Maybe Ill keep it in running condition or maybe Ill crash it on purpose i havent decided yet. I heard it takes 7 days to respawn it. Hmmm I want my Ural and all MY and my teams gear back. You have 24 hours. Then I make my decision.

:-)

post-81937-0-57828700-1344105580_thumb.j

post-81937-0-58258700-1344105595_thumb.j

Edited by Marine
  • Like 2

If I was you, I would stick some satchel charges on it, park it in the middle of cherno and blow it up when someone else jumps in to fly it away.

Well I hid the helicopter in a good hidden location. It took them all day while I was offline to find it but they managed to find it. I waited till my friend was on then it didnt take us long. We found the location of this helicopter you tried so hard to hide, ontop of another mountain. Thought you would of learned by now?

Then you dared to challenge me by posting on the map with a checkpoint saying it didnt belong to me and "what am i going to do?" ... well I tell you what we did.

I took your helicopter, my buddy as the door gunner. we skimmed the map for signs of our Ural and any signs of nearby cities you may be in. Since fear kept you hidden from us and its been 24 hours. I took the liberty of crashing your beloved helicopter into the middle of a great city that most love to loot. Im sure youll come across it or the many pieces its in. Now I will be hunting your crew with my beautiful SVD Camo and AS 50 I pulled of your teammates body I killed the other day. You bandits are MINE! :)

post-81937-0-48629200-1344180776_thumb.j

if i where you i would give that all to meh

Yeah well if I were him I'd hunt you down, steal all your stuff, and THEN kill you for saying that kind of stupid ass answer on this topic.. Stfu and don't try to pick up items from these forums, kiddie

Edited by Audiobat7
  • Like 1

Yeah well if I were him I'd hunt you down, steal all your stuff, and THEN kill you for saying that kind of stupid ass answer on this topic.. Stfu and don't try to pick up items from these forums, kiddie

i said that because i own that server so yeah