Sign in to follow this  
k00k

US 1776 - Teleporting God-Mode hacker; Admin maybe?

I just got killed at 14:00 EST on US 1776. My friend and I were dirtbiking somewhere near Petrovka when we started getting shot and it sounded like the gunfire was coming from us on the bike, even as we drove on. We stopped far away and a guy blinked in right next to us. We both got killed even after both of us unloading a STANAG mag each into the guy before he fired again.

Me and my friends names are: k00k and Cake

Then we respawned and started running around town and within 2 minutes got banned. Another server down the drain.

Yea, that's not a safe server. It happened to me yesterday. Thankfully I was able to close DayZ before the hacker killed me.

So lame. I was fully geared up after a few days of work too. Oh well, on to find another one. Might have to roll my own soon.

Can we request to have us1776 either removed or threatened? Would be nice to get rid of it. I killed 2 guys and soon after got banned from battle eye. Seemed kinda fishy to me. Definitely not going back there again.

EDIT: I killed them because they were sitting in front of me looking away with snipers and a ghilie suit on one of them. Definitely now friendly seeing as how they were sniping no zombies by elektro.

EDIT2: NEVERMIND!!!! Perhaps that should not be done seeing as how there is not much evidence against 1776 at the time. I was under the impression that the other incident was on the same server.

Edited by meltbox360