Sign in to follow this  
delphian

So was i hacked or bugged but now im stuck

so not sure what just happened to me on US 875 just a few mins ago after having 2 good days, having found my 1st downed chopper with a ghillie and as50 (day 11 on this character) just a few hundred meters west of vybor when i log out

so im logging back in to resume playing with a friend who is already on the server playing and bam before im even loaded in Delphian has been killed both of us on coms yell wtf as he sees me die as well.. well im not dead 2 seconds later im in the middle of a field nothing but grass for as far as the eye can see but no gear still in my ghillie so i log out and right back in and im alive woot!!!! got all my gear still but something doesnt seem right im in a town i look at the map smack dab in the middle of novy sobor... ..........

im thinkning ok no biggie work my way out of here search around but thank god still have my gear then not so fast why do i look like im under the building instead of in it beacuse i am i can see thru the wall and the floor but cant get out its like im in a glass box i cant see thru other buildings or walls.... ican hear and see zombies but i shoot and looks like my bullets r hitting a wall they run but cant find me then i start seeing dead zombies fall from the sky and land on the ground dead.......... AND NO i dont use drugs lol

so im alive stuck in the glass box close to the church but i cant get out i try and V and see if i can go thru the floor and i break bones and die i get the your dead screen with the hand log out come back in alive no dmg all have my gear still stuck.....so am i screwed do i just have to die and recreate or is there some way to save this

and just a bugged? or a cruel hacker who was screwing with me

It's a known bug. Sometimes for some reason you "die" during loading, but if you relog you will spawn at any of the spawn points with your gear intact.

You happened to spawn on a rare spawn positions which apparently is in a house in Novy Sobor. Someone mentioned that you if you go prone near the edge you can roll out so try that.

yeah tried to change servers and in the same place i think im screwed lol ah well was getting bored hiding afraid to die but didnt even get to shoot anyone with the as50 yet so that is the only bummer............................ anyway lol time for the rush of running thru town with an axe

thx googled reading and gonna keep trying to get out for a bit before giving up

SWEET IM OUT!!!!!!!!!! just rolled around alot lol and eventually it got me thru the wall whew no dmg no broken bones but out sand about with me gera woot!! thx for the replies