lol (DayZ)

New Group Using Skype

I am a pretty experienced solo player, but I will say this game sucks solo. I am looking for new people to play with so post your Skype and join. I currently have nothing and looking for someone to go on explorations with me. I prefer a older player and experienced player who has played this. If not it doesnt really matter just know I am not a master at this game.

Looking to have fun and get to know this game better!

-Scott

Im in the US by the way

Edited by lol

I am not very good, I have only just learnt the controls and stuff :P

Edited by zappy5443

Sounds good i wanna join i'm 14 and a noob meaning i have nothing but i played arma and battlefield 2,3 and PR

I'm 14 and i have not played Dayz much never had a gun, but i am very good at arma and bf.

Hey man id be down to play been looking for a group as well, 23 and from the US. I just actually started a new character today, as my last one last night died from a freak accident lol

Skype/Steam - Shumthang

I'm old(very) and have been playing solo for a couple months now and would like to try out the group dynamic as well. I'm on the west coatst US and usually play between 5-9pm PST.

Feel free to hit me up on skype : sqpantz_

Rick

Edited by sqpantz

Skype name: corvetteblac

I have two friends, but they aren't on enough from one of their internet being terrible, so im just looking fo groups on skype that i could move with sometimes.

Edited by corvetteblac

hey im 24 live in the us and have a mic. i forget my skype name tho so ull have to add me on steam first Kenshin11himura

I currently have mid level gear that i gathered from elektro.