Sign in to follow this  
561tmoney

Looking to start a friendly group

My friend and I have been playing Dayz for about 2 weeks together have died and restarted multiple times, and we finally thought maybe we should start a camp. We have solid gear pretty much all equipment and the only thing we are missing is a car. We have a location selected for our camp and wanted to know if there was anyone out there who either had a vehicle, or wants to join our group, reply or pm me if interested.

I would love to join i have a few questions.

Can we speak on skype or anything like that, also i'm 14 is that okay? and i'm a noob with nothing...

Holla! whats good fellas , just started this game (NOOB) . I am down to join a group if ya will have me holla atcha boi!!!!, syrus00420(skype)..ps hooking up the hauppauge the wife got me :)

I'll be happy to help you in your task of fixing a vehicle I do best in buses and I also have a ghillie suit ak-47 ammo medical supplies and tools to make a wall around a campsite of sandbags and barbed wire :)

Here's my info

Steam = CoolCain10

IGN = Cain

Skype = coolcain10

I also have teamspeak, ventrillo and mumble

I'm tired of playing solo, so I would love to be a member of a group. I have end game equipment, all tools expect the radio, and are normally a sniper user in ghillesuit.

My ingame name is: MisterMBS

and my skype name is: MisterMBS25