Sign in to follow this  
Enzura

Just forget this topic and the retard who claims he is captainsavetheworld.

Just hillarious how a guy claims he saw hacks. ( Wich wasnt there at all )

Edited by Enzura

Bra det er flere Nordmenn som spiller.. interessert i å lage en klan? Er meg og en kompis. Mulig å evt joine hvis dere har en allerede?

skype hvis interessert: zwifty1

Jepp det er bra :)

Ser på streamen, skulle gjerne spillt men har de forbaskede graphics buggene.

nice SD-pdw that doesnt exist in game .....

and everytime your sat still near a camp you open up the game menu ... not getting ready to combat log are ya?

Edited by stuffnthings

Jepp det er bra :)

Ser på streamen, skulle gjerne spillt men har de forbaskede graphics buggene.

prøv å rote frem og tilbake med HDR quality, anti-aliasing og et par til av grafikk justeringene. bruker som regel å løse problemet for meg. Noen ganger må jeg restarte PC'n også

Det hjalp.kom meg inn i Stary Sobor nå :P

Men det er litt annerledes å se, og kan ikke se så langt med grafikken sånn, men det går nok

and everytime your sat still near a camp you open up the game menu ... not getting ready to combat log are ya?

PDW Silenced does exist in-game -> http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/PDW Check that. Aswell as if you are right. that you can't get one with the attached silencer, we looted it from a sniper at NW. So not our problem. Edited by Enzura

And the chopper was in the air. But we had some issues so we being pickup soon. Moving towards NW, dw

And you my man, misunderstand. Do you know that we prepared the stream abit? when he tabbed out he fixed the name blockers and shi for the stream. Edited by Enzura

And you my man, misunderstand. Do you know that we prepared the stream abit? when he tabbed out he fixed the name blockers and shi for the stream.

theres a differance between a pdw and pdw-sd

yours is silenced

the one you linked to has moderate noise the same as an m1911/revolver and yet yours ingame sounds like a fully auto m9-sd

the PDW in game is called simply that not PDW-SD ... your weapons hacked in

http://www.arma2.com...andguns_en.html

the PDW is is in dayz the PDW-SD is not, you can see uit clearly throught the stream it is a PDW-SD

http://no.twitch.tv/...stv/b/327413199

1:08:35 PDW-SD in action - yes it silenced , and no not a game bug, the bug means Z's hear the PDW loaded with silenced rounds (m9sd/mp5sd -not pdw-sd as they are hacked) as a silenced weapon but players hear it as normal

0:49:50 see the option to switch m4sd for PDW-SD, also 5 seconds later when opening inventory you see it scroll to the bottom and PDW-SD is listed

[GOKK]Wookie even knows its a hacked gun, http://no.twitch.tv/...stv/b/326840305 oops did i just give out your player names ohh my :P

[GOKK] wookie - Virilis the streamer

Edited by stuffnthings
  • Like 1

And you my man, misunderstand. Do you know that we prepared the stream abit? when he tabbed out he fixed the name blockers and shi for the stream.

the name blockers were inplace already while i was watching this was done in the first 14 minutes of the stream, it was done at 3 different camps(near mid/end of video), check tents, run into bush pull up game menu while waiting for the other 3 to finish, close game menu when all were ready to move on

you also dont need to pop open the game menu to jump to desktop, and why only at other camps while waiting for the other guys to finish looting did this happen, surely a 5 minute stop in the iddle of the forest and fix it all in one go not re-adjusts on 3 seperate occassions that all happen to be next to a camp

Edited by stuffnthings

the name blockers were inplace already while i was watching this was done in the first 14 minutes of the stream, it was done at 3 different camps(near mid/end of video), check tents, run into bush pull up game menu while waiting for the other 3 to finish, close game menu when all were ready to move on

you also dont need to pop open the game menu to jump to desktop, and why only at other camps while waiting for the other guys to finish looting did this happen, surely a 5 minute stop in the iddle of the forest and fix it all in one go not re-adjusts on 3 seperate occassions that all happen to be next to a camp

Well, if you mean we hacl. Get someone to check our scripts. It was not any tabout for hacks. Why would we even fucking play this game so much if we didnt put effort into it ? Seriously dude. Looting a hacked weapon aint illegal. Just saying.

And btw. We didnt know it was a hacked weapon, we thought. But as the image displays on the wep list we thought it was ingame. We have never seen it before and thought it was rare, just like the non sd one.

Firstly, I don't cheat. Secondly, you have no proof whatsoever. Thirdly, I tab out because I read the livestream chat now and then and I can't afford another monitor now that I just purchased 2 MSI 680s ;-) Last but least how I got the PDW is none of your business, I could have gotten it from a tent that had spawned weapons or hacked it in, but there is no proof for that! The ghillies people were claiming were hacked in is also a false rumor, we have ghillies because we can actually survive several days before dying and / or look for other camps around Chernarus. Before you state or claim anything get your facts right before you start making negative posts on the forums. Have a nice day!

Doesn't matter what your claims are. I have everything frapsed or recorded on Twitch so your accuses are false by 100% :-) I do not cheat, I simply don't. It ruins every aspect of the game IMO and people who are cheating dont usually spawn things for fun but they destroy servers.

Well, if you mean we hacl. Get someone to check our scripts. It was not any tabout for hacks. Why would we even fucking play this game so much if we didnt put effort into it ? Seriously dude. Looting a hacked weapon aint illegal. Just saying.

wasnt looted it was issued him by a hacker or he scripted it himself, but as he gained it while still moving ingame and no menu's appeared so a hacker gave it him, same as the ghuillie suit, AS50 TWS, coyote backpack ..

by that logic then im gonna go find me a hacker get him to give me an AS50 TWS and G36-SD and run around ingame with it, thats ok right? maybe ill get him to spawn me in a heli too, long as im not the one scripting it in...right?

wait wut? you didnt realsie ti was a hacked gun becasue it looks like the image on wiki(which is wrong) but its behaviour completley doesnt match what the wiki says about PDW's, the fact it has PDW-SD ammo which isnt even on and it magically appeared in his inventry 15 meters from the beach .... ok

Firstly, I don't cheat. Secondly, you have no proof whatsoever.

no evidence of what? that you have a hacked uin weapon? i linked the video and put the times, or no evidence of how you got the weapon? becasue i linked that as well
Last but least how I got the PDW is none of your business, I could have gotten it from a tent that had spawned weapons or hacked it in, but there is no proof for that!
yes there is i linked YOUR video showing how YOU got the weapon
The ghillies people were claiming were hacked in is also a false rumor, we have ghillies because we can actually survive several days before dying and / or look for other camps around Chernarus.
congratulations, i have aghuillie and 3 or 4 saved in a tent big whop
Before you state or claim anything get your facts
PDW-SD is not in game and is a hacked in weapon (fact) you got your weapon when a hacker added it to your inventory wioth the ghuilie and backpack your crurrently using (fact)

we know they are facts becasue your video shows them

Doesn't matter what your claims are. I have everything frapsed or recorded on Twitch so your accuses are false by 100%

thats kind of your problem, right there yes you have it all frapsed, and ive used your own videos to show your using a hacked in gun, and a hacked in ghuillie, and a hacked in backpack and shown them bieng hacked in (note im saying they were hacked in not that you hacked them i, they are two very different things)
Have a nice day!
and you <3

if you really disliked hacking and exploiting as much as you claim youd have dumped all the gear first chance you got not had a pick and choose session

Edited by stuffnthings
  • Like 1

if you really disliked hacking and exploiting as much as you claim youd have dumped all the gear first chance you got not had a pick and choose session

Well, there's a funny story behind it. We used to play on a server called LU12 where we had a bus and a nice red car we had found :) We were about to go to one of the big camps (Since we had written down the cords earlier) but as we managed to drive down some of the tents (shown in an older video) a hacker appeared and sent us to thunderdome and got me killed :) I lost my silenced M4, Ghillie and backpack with tons of stuff :-) I dropped the hacked in AS50 with Thermal simply because it would ruin for others if I had used it but also take away the DayZ feeling for me. All I did was to keep the Ghillie and today I'm still playing on that same character ^^ You might think this is bullshit, but there is a lot of stuff going on off-camera, and since I don't know what you want to achieve by pointing all this out on the forum I'm not going to discuss anything any further. I am a legit player and I've never touched a script ever :P Peace, x

• Like 1

People with hacked guns streaming. That's hilarious.

Thank you Stuffnthings for exposing them.

Edited by MastaOfDisasta

Pretty sure I have read having a hacked gun is not against any rules. It is when you spawn them yourself. It is not his fault if he killed a hacker or somebody else who had the gun..so stop qqing.

• Like 1

Well, maybe the gun was looted/giver from something, besides, you just suddenly had the weapons, not by looting/spawning, but you just suddenly had it all equipped. He didnt know better i guess, but claiming that he tabbed out to turn on hacks etc is just hillarious! You shouldnt point out shit you dont see. You saw the gun, but i doubt you saw any hacks. For real! ( There was no hacks to see either )

Too burned out from watching Sacriel's stream... thanks for the invite though!