Sign in to follow this  
tardreted

Hourglass on login.

Hello, i have read a few threads on this issue, but i can't seem to link anything to my issue. Anytime i log out and back in, i get a 5 minute hourglass. I have taken morphine, painkillers, bandages...everything. I don't think it is shock. And i have no clue what caused it. It is fairly anoying haveing to wait 5 mins to play AFTER the 5 minute loading screen : / any help?

the thing is, i didn't log out while in combat....at all...i have never done so. It started happening when i logged out in my camp. Im not sure what is causing it.

Well, best way to tell is if you have the disconnect symbol on the right. That's shock. And that's the only real way that you'd pass out for 5 mins.

There was a bug not too long ago where this happened, a quick fix is to delete your profile in Operation Arrowhead and make a new one... either that or get someone to apply an Epi-Pen to you while passed it. Both will fix this.

yeah if i were you i'd submit a request to get rescued by RRF for an epi pen shot, sounds annoying as hell. make sure you don't have a desync message when you log out

I had this happen every time i log onto a server AFTER trying to log onto this one that kept kicking me for script restriction #55. Stopped trying to connect to that server (despite finding a motorbike... probably gone now... :/ )