RedLlama

Are tents safe?

Is it a wise idea to set up a camp and put loot in it? Or is there a high risk of losing it because of some glitch or something?

Every tent I've dropped and saved has worked so far without a single issue. I've even gotten tents up in between trees where it's near impossibru to see.

They work for me(I have two), but one did eat my SVD. I had no ammo for it so meh.

Only had some issues with tents after updates, lost a good amount of stuff to that... But, don't cry over alpha sicknesses. It's safer to store in tents than in vehicles.

mine did both,

first server restart duplicated all items i`ve put in. second restart made everything in it disappear again.

kind of russian roulette cause i know enough ppl that never had any probs, but i do

Edited by Dr. Nick

just test your tents with some random items... if they stay u can start loading up. if they get looted its fairly obvious as normally they cant take everything. just dont overload the tent as it will make those items dropped in after its full disappear

I've had tents just disappear on me twice now on two separate servers, all tents and vehicles i knew about in the area where also gone, it was possibly map wide.

And no, its been two days now, many restarts, and no tents

Just had my whole camp vanish over night. I've had items not save properly but not a whole campsire wipped out like this. Last time I set up camp on a server that vanished. Its a sad lose but if you just got remember that its alpha and sometimes things like this happen.

I've had tents just disappear on me twice now on two separate servers, all tents and vehicles i knew about in the area where also gone, it was possibly map wide.

And no, its been two days now, many restarts, and no tents

Same thing happened to us. I know it wasn't some joker running over our tents because they weren't flattened. Just... gone.