Sign in to follow this  
moshpitkidx

UK Player looking for friends

Hey i'm new to DayZ looking for some friends to adventure with :)

add me on steam: moshpitkid

Hey buddy,

Rolling dice is a gaming community trying to get its dayz server populated with co-operative players ( Not saying that we dont apreciate a bit of PVP also)

You can find all our details below

Mumble Server: 85.236.100.59:16237 *

DayZ Server: DayZ - UK204 ( Or just filter names for Rolling Dice)

94.242.227.182:2352

Mumble is a 3rd Party voice communication software. Similar to ventrillo or TS3. Hwoever its very cut back, has a brilliant overlay which can be customised and moved anywhere and fantastic sound quality.

You sure? Try just putting "Rolling" (without the "s) thats all i do and its the only server that is in the list.

edit: my apoligies. its rollingdice all one word you have to search for.. or just rolling.. or UK204

Edited by Gibbons

Can I join I'm fed up of scavenging on my own.

I have a good weapon and some medical supplies my steam name is CoolCain10 but IGN is just Cain

Sure, have no problem with anyone joining, just get on mumble and we can coordinate and group up

Hi I am from Slovakia and I want someboty to play with and cooperate. Add me on skype if you want to play with me. Skype name: Dodito112

can't find that mumble server, does it have a name?

Nope just the IP. Add a new favorite rather than looking through the lists. it will be much faster, just put in the ip and port i put above and you will be able to coennect.