Sign in to follow this  
Cambie

What a day, Scripters and hacked weapons

Started out by logging on to a server where there was about 10 dead bodies on the shoreline and looted a M4A1 CCO SD due to a scripter teleporting everyone and killing everyone.

Cool so from there started running to Elektro and changed server to meet up with a friend, 5 minutes after meeting up the whole server gets teleported onto an island and everyone cuts sick at eachother shooting... after the fire fight I start looting some bodies and find a G36C SD (Camo)

So I survived and my friend didn't so ran back to Elektro again to meet up with him and bought him a G36C with me, as we reached Elektro we shot at by some guys with AS50's in the far tree line, both me and my friend flank around one to the left and one to the right.

I set up behind the bandits waiting for them to shoot when my friend gets fired upon, I quickly run to the fight and see a guy in a ghillie standing up shooting my mate.. I quickly take him out when I hear another bandit shooting from my 9 o'clock. I have no idea where the shot came from until he opens fire again and I see the muzzle flash, I quickly take some action and eliminate him.. After looting there bodies we find some nice weapons obviously probably hacked in... AS50 TWS was the main one also "RGO frag Grenade..."

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1765/120804230807.jpg

Fun day!

Just some advise. Don't pick the weapons up, that are not in the DayZ mod. They will get removed or maybe get you banned by battleye.

No

This rumour has no basis to it whatsoever.

Using a hacked vehicle/weapon will identify you during database analysis, and your character may receive special logging attention in the database, but you will not receive a ban without creating them yourself.

In no way can you get gobal banned by using a hacked weapon if you never spawned it in.