Sign in to follow this  
trav

Failcopter

C&Ping the blurb from youtube

"Me and the boys find the Huey "soon" after it was patched in. We were one of the first servers to get the choppers, so this was a HUGE deal for us. I didnt make this public until today, because we didnt want to let the cat out of the bag regarding its location. But it has long since been spoiled so here ya go. Check out our servers at www.vigilantaddiction.com. More info on a sanctuary server at http://servers.vigilantaddiction.com/. Enjoy"

:facepalm:

is it possible to jump from heli with parachute, as in A2?

Edited by DooM4MR

@ Doom: Our testing has indicated it is not

@ Flex: Indeed

Two of us (myself and the wretched miserable man masquerading as a pilot) had actually logged off to go to bed, when Shin announced "found it". Stayin up another couple of hours just made the pain worse. lol

I loved the cynical silence that followed the "It lagged out" excuse.

lawl @ Conor. I had never used bandicam and you couldnt hear me railin on Oz for using a lag excuse. lol Neither could you hear me screaming NOSE NOSE UP NOSE UP.

It do believe it was lag though, if you watch the video, you can see where the nose dips down at a bad angle for just a second, and it looks like it corrects. I think that was when the spike hit.

So easy to tell that was going to happened when he nosed down the chopper not seconds after he took off, he didn't wait until he had a comfortable altitude.

He was Top Gunning the shit and paid for it.