Sign in to follow this  
Nilsus

Penalties and bonuses for killing people

This game has a far worse community than COD by far. If you walk alongside the forest close to cherno/eleltro armed only with an axe, people will shoot you on sight even on poorly populated servers. This happened to me earlier today, and when I later found a sniper rifle to shoot him with, he aborted after I fired the first shot.

As for the suggestion, people should be punished in a way when they kill unarmed players or people who don't oppose as a threat to them. The punishment could be something like mental problems and traumas like people get in real life.

As for the bonus, players should get some sort of a reward when they kill bandits/Players with a kill count of 3+.

If you eventually decide to add this feature or something similar, there should be a way for servers to turn this feature on/off just in case if the community prefer the system as it is.

How is the community worse than CoD? I haven't been called a faggot or had anyone make comments about my mother. All that's happened is I've been killed, in a game that features PvP.

There's already a punishment for killing unarmed players - you give away your position for nothing. That isn't counting the potential guilt (depending on the person) for doing so. I feel bad for killing unarmed players, so I generally don't.

• Like 2

Jesus... NO. Im not even going to state why. Its already been discussed... use search.

There's already a punishment for killing unarmed players - you give away your position for nothing. That isn't counting the potential guilt (depending on the person) for doing so. I feel bad for killing unarmed players, so I generally don't.

ahahahahhaha.

I usually play with unarmed players. I make them go down and then drag thei body everywhere.

And finally, i kill them.

I think pvp shouldn't be so penalized, since it's basically a pvp mod.

I suggested to penalize somehow unarmed kills only (also people with holstered guns and rifles), to introduce some esitation to kill and stop killing for fun.

no dude, shut up, there should be benfits, yes, penalties, maybe only the ones that will not hinder that guys playstyle

Jeebus. I dream of a day when we have a button like "have my beans", but it says "Kill OP and take his beans".

Cause it would so have been pressed for this thread. :)

Edited by Schmoopie

This forum is just full of people complaining they've been killed... its a pvp game and pvp will always be a part of this game. If you dont like fps games go play the sims.

Would there in turn be a penalty for killing the infected? Because they're people too. Perhaps over time the more people you kill, your character becomes more and more rugged. So bandits will be easily recognizable by their beards and ability to dual wield AS50's.

• Like 1