I had this kind of bug as well. Yesterday I ended my previous game session in forests near Zelenogorsk with injured and shaking in pain character with blood level of 9000. Today when I logged in I spawned on coast near Kamenka with full health and no pain. The hunger and thirst bar were flashing red. I thought maybe I should reconnect to continue my previous route and so I did. I tried different server and ended up spawning in sea on top of water surface, near small island. If I move my char falls in water. Tried reconnecting multiple times, but I still spawn at the same place over and over again.

Hi there, i need some help about this bug i keep getting. I Join a server, load everythign fine but then i spawn in the middle of nothing with no gear in my inventory and no food/blood/water etc. indicators. Sometimes i spawn in the middle of some wood but then i cant even move (also no items or inidcators). If anyone else has this problem please share how did you fix it

Date/Time: 24.5 -25.5

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: EU 1, EU 2, EU 19, EU 21

*Your system specs:

i5-2410M AMD 2.3-2.9 GHz

Radeon HD 6650M 1 GB VRAM

6 GB DDR3

*Timeline of events before/after error: I played the game normaly at 24.5 in mid day but i had this bug ever since around 5-6 pm that day

I logged out near Nadezhdino yesterday but later that evening and now when im logging in im in debug forest. Tired walking away but get teleported back to the forest every time. After waiting a while since it seemed a lot of people having problems I can now walk out of the forest, though im am on the wrong side of the map (as far south west as yo can get) with a long way to get back to where I was.

I am worried that putting 1h+ to get back will just teleport me back here and since im running low on food, water and ammo you can understand why.

Too bad my tent was on a server that doesnt seem to be up anymore -.-;

[EDIT]: Oh yeah, I'm invisible too :p

I logged off in Novy Sobor with 6.5K blood, logged in the next day on the coast with 12K blood. I ended up getting shot by bandits when I went through Elektro to meet up with a friend. It's not the bandits that make me angry, but the fact that I ultimately died as a result of this bug :/

I understand that it's an Alpha and things are being done to fix it, but it's quite frustrating no matter the circumstances.