voyevoda

Teleport Massacre - NZ 04

About 10-15 minutes ago 9:15-9:10PM Australian Eastern Standard Time. A group of hackers teleported the entire server population to a remote island in the midde of the ocean and massacred us all. I did not get screenshots or names but the server admins or DayZ admins should be able to check kill logs.

About 10-15 minutes ago 9:15-9:10PM Australian Eastern Standard Time. A group of hackers teleported the entire server population to a remote island in the midde of the ocean and massacred us all. I did not get screenshots or names but the server admins or DayZ admins should be able to check kill logs.

Serves you right for playing on a AU/NZ server.

They are all SKiddies over here. Fucking hate it.

Well when you live in Australia there isn't much choice. Would like to break some script kiddie fingers.

Edited by Voyevoda

Yeah i was on ANZ 8 and evenyone on the map got teleported to the small island Skalisty proliv north of skalisty island. I just had a chance to disconnect before my guess is everyone was shot. I have been trying to find the same server to join to see if anything is there still. As its an island i will most likely loose all my stuff which is shit as i have all tools, nv goggles, rangefinder, gillie, lucky i had my good weapon in my camp so i can still go get the eventually. But its just ruined my game totally oh well see what happens in the swim ill let you know what happens :(

Soooooo got across to the big island kept all my stuff i swam to there first as it says there is a chopper there most of the time and maybe a boat. Got across had a rest before the swim got over no chopper......of course so ran round island found a dead guy with nothing got bit attacked by infected. Went to find food found a sheep in a field was like SWEEEET. Gutted it tried to find meat of it for bout ten mins. BOOOOOM BOOOOM shot and killed............WHAT!!! couldn't believe it who was this guy and why was he out there. Oh and should mention i was not on ANZ 8 i was for a bit just for the swim over then Battle eye client failed or some shit joined a random one then you know the rest.... :( very sad