Sign in to follow this  
Harshe

State of Chernarus

So before i begin i would first like to say i was a huge fan of this game. No game has ever made my heart beat so fast or my hand shake so bad it became a real challenge to aim. The adrenalin rush this game could provide was amazing. And now its gone..

Yes i realize this is an "alpha" and a mod. But to be honest i cant remember any game alpha or not with this many eye gouging flaws as this one. And yes most of the flaws come from the Arma engine. At this point there is no reason to play this game, unless your a hacker or a sadomasochistic and love to waste your time. Lets start with the simple flaws shall we.

Worst inventory system ever used in a game i have played. Why this hasn't been fix i have no idea. Is it to fuckin hard to make it so if your bag or main inventory is full it will drop it on the ground instead of erasing it? At least you might be able to get your shit back if you overfill a vehicle... maybe. How about making it so when you press G you can see your main inventory and your bag?? Thats to hard i imagine as well... yes yes i know how to work the inventory but that doesn't mean i haven't lost quite a few things on accident or before i knew how it works.

Zombies.... need i say more? Wrong engine is the wrong engine...

Vehicles are amazingly weak, why yes i would like to pop both front tires and break most of my shit if i run over a wooden fence. Lets not even bring up the best of them all the ATV lol??? You can just take that out of the game for now. Bridges, trains tracks and even sometimes the middle of the fuckin road with nothing around for miles can make that piece of shit do flips. While your add it you can remove helicopters again. Found 2 and both went down in a fiery death. One due to a server restart with no warning the other a hacker which clearly stated he killed everyone to bring down the chopper after the fact. I cant believe anyone will have a legit chopper for long. Not to mention once you get a chopper its becomes roughly 1000000 times easier to gear up due to finding crashed choppers or ganking other peoples shit. The snowball effect is horrible.

Remove barbwire from the game, or at least give it a 2-4 hour time limit before it despawns. Graphic glitches plus the annoyance of every single fucking building with anything important is covered with it....

L85 and ghillie suits need to be removed as well. Not being able to spot someone 10 feet away while looking right at them or the reverse and being able to spot someone in cherno if your at the NW airfield is pretty bad.( relax that was a exaggeration) I personally think camo is about perfect for this game. A slight color change but doesn't turn you into a small bush. The ghillie suit is more my opinion and the L85 is just blatant bullshit that should of never made in the game.

And last but not least the hackers...

How many times i have died in from hackers this week = 20 at least

How many times i have died from a legit gun fight before the hackers could kill me= 2

How many times i had to abort before being killed by hacker that felt like teleporting everyone together =5

Mind you i never alt F4 except when i am 100% sure theres a hacker involved

How many times i have seen someone hacking is off the chart, i lost count a long time ago.

I will not pretend to know how to code a game but all this money you have made in the last 3 months you think you could of hired some of these guys to actually protect your game...its become so blatant that i can almost grantee you if you log into a server with more than 30 people there will be a hacker in chero or elekro within the hour. I hate to say it but i am done with this game for now. I would love to play the stand alone version in 6-12 months but for now all i can do is hope Warz isn't the piece of shit i think it will be.

Thanks for the good times and lots of luck to you in the future.. you will need it.

• Like 1

All those bugs can't be fixed until the game becomes standalone. I understand your frustration, but at the end of the day, this is A MOD!!!!

You payed for Arma, not DayZ! Wait and buy the standalone version

All of this has been covered and dicussed in a million threads before yours.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

btw,

when your bag is full it doesnt erase the item. it puts it on the ground somewhere in a 30m radius around you.

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 1

All those bugs can't be fixed until the game becomes standalone. I understand your frustration, but at the end of the day, this is A MOD!!!!

You payed for Arma, not DayZ! Wait and buy the standalone version

HIJACKING!

When is the standalone supposed to be out?