Sign in to follow this  
mrmunch

HACKERS KILL 30 PEOPLE INCLUDING ME

I Found a bandit cam yesterday with multiple items and a jeep so i stuffed the car with military grade snipers weapons food meds etc i then went to a forest saved the car and logged out i came on today and a hacker with the push of a button killed every person in the server 30+ people so i lost everything i sware this is why i dont feel like playing again!!!!!

STOP F?*CKING HACKERS

First of all they're not hackers. These script kiddies would not have the slightest clue as to how to actually hack into something. They're cheaters using cheats. Also, punctuation is your friend.

Its a joke aint it, I mean what can we do ? Rockets only recently just stated he carnt do anything about it while its a Mod, But he well aware of the problem. Im fed up of complaining tbh. But I do understand now that we just have to pull through it until he goes standalone.

My friend seems to be very quick on the escape button to get out just in time.

First of all they're not hackers. These script kiddies would not have the slightest clue as to how to actually hack into something. They're cheaters using cheats. Also, punctuation is your friend.

Actually, the definition of "hack" is merely to get around, or into something that shouldn't. Regardless or not if they're using scrips, they're hackers. They're just using scripts to hack... Get your info.

Edited by Izodn

its the engine;arma engine is open; no way to stop hackers; battleye only can ban them; new key 9$; arma 3 will be the same. thats it.

standalone dayz with controlled servers; yes that sounds better.

Edited by garack

Actually, the definition of "hack" is merely to get around, or into something that shouldn't. Regardless or not if they're using scrips, they're hackers. They're just using scripts to hack... Get your info.

Understand the terminology. Script kiddies describes highly unskilled and untrained "hackers" that often times don't even discover their own exploits, but simply copy the work documented and given to them by others. Most notably by using copied scripts. Hence the term "script" kiddie. A derogretory term to discredit wannabe/unskilled hackers.

Now now now. you seem like one of those kids that combat log just my 0.02c cause of them making 80% of the Q.Q posts. so if you're one of them why not use your trained fingers to do the same when a hacker is about to kill you ;) ?

besides even if you aint one of those. why bother lowering yourself to the i am gonna cry about every little thing kind of people ? i suppose if you'd read the forums you'd know by now that 1. nobody can help you. 2. nobody gives a shit that you lost your shit. 3. we get annoyed and frustrated by your and your kinds constant whining seeing how it buries the actuel usefull posts under a load of your crap that none wants.

have a nice day.

Then dont go on such a big server?

Isn't the idea behind DayZ to have alot of players?

Now now now. you seem like one of those kids that combat log just my 0.02c cause of them making 80% of the Q.Q posts. so if you're one of them why not use your trained fingers to do the same when a hacker is about to kill you ;) ?

besides even if you aint one of those. why bother lowering yourself to the i am gonna cry about every little thing kind of people ? i suppose if you'd read the forums you'd know by now that 1. nobody can help you. 2. nobody gives a shit that you lost your shit. 3. we get annoyed and frustrated by your and your kinds constant whining seeing how it buries the actuel usefull posts under a load of your crap that none wants.

have a nice day.

aru_azif you sir are an ass.....

Guy spent days getting his kit together and is upset and venting and you want to be a tool. I think you need to go the the doctor's office to get a check up. I think the mold from your mommies basement has given you brain damage.

Ranger Out!

aru_azif you sir are an ass.....

Guy spent days getting his kit together and is upset and venting and you want to be a tool. I think you need to go the the doctor's office to get a check up. I think the mold from your mommies basement has given you brain damage.

Ranger Out!

Yes you can go protect the scum who trash these forums with their whine and rage. the thing is nobody cares in fact i bet if he'd make a normal post without crying and just would have asked what happend or if something could be done about it in a normal sense then people would probably be more open to help him/her.

but no OP decides to be 1 of 1000 to make an exact copy of the rage and whine post from 5 mins ago to start the crap again.

now imagine if all the people who got killed by a hacker or bug would come on this forum and whine about what happend. thank god that aint the case. cause if it would i bet the forum would be closed.

and on a side note

yes i am an ass. and no i don't care about your feeling or opinion.

and the part where you TRY to get personal on me it's gonna stay at TRYING cause i couldn't care less what a random strangers tells me about my family or my occupation or where abouts. cause you sir are nothing less then a random individuel with his her own opinion about matters and people, wich i respect. but that i respect them doesn't mean i care about them for the only opinion that i truly care about is the opinion of my own.

Yes you can go protect the scum who trash these forums with their whine and rage. the thing is nobody cares in fact i bet if he'd make a normal post without crying and just would have asked what happend or if something could be done about it in a normal sense then people would probably be more open to help him/her.

but no OP decides to be 1 of 1000 to make an exact copy of the rage and whine post from 5 mins ago to start the crap again.

now imagine if all the people who got killed by a hacker or bug would come on this forum and whine about what happend. thank god that aint the case. cause if it would i bet the forum would be closed.

and on a side note

yes i am an ass. and no i don't care about your feeling or opinion.

and the part where you TRY to get personal on me it's gonna stay at TRYING cause i couldn't care less what a random strangers tells me about my family or my occupation or where abouts. cause you sir are nothing less then a random individuel with his her own opinion about matters and people, wich i respect. but that i respect them doesn't mean i care about them for the only opinion that i truly care about is the opinion of my own.

I will concede that there is a lot of crying about hackers on these forums. If you can concede that every time one of them posts on a thread you are there stepping into their asses with both feet with your cute pink haired avatar. If you want to be a proper troll you absolutely need to start using spell check mate. " individuel" is actually individual, his/her, and I assume that you meant "which" instead of wich? Trolling 101, seriously you make this to easy.....

Ranger Out!

Edited by Ranger2ndBat

No, they are using scripts to cheat.

They are not hacking, the scripts are hacking. Its like if you give me a machine that with the push of a button will create a car. I did not make the car, the machine did.

As simple as that, also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_(computer_security)