Sign in to follow this  
Gruelius

can i get banned because im bugged? (or maybe im being trolled)

This guy keeps on saying he demoed me hacking and ill be reported, i asked if hew as friendly and he shot me, he later said i was invis and that he shot me cause i was bleeding and flying.. i got no idea how the hell that happened.

Anyway im worried if my game was bugged and it looked like i was hacking would i get permed? Cause i honestly dont know how i managed to get myself invisible.. if i was

the players name was Jack Shit, or maybe he was just trolling me.

• Like 1

lol, they can't ban real cheaters...

so if you not a cheater you have nothing to worry about ( I guess)

Invisibility seems to happen because of desynchs as well as bleeding without yourself seeing youself as bleeding. Playing with a friend of mine, he disappeared right infront of me as we were running into Cherno. It just so happened he was sat 3ft away from me and I could see his screen and yeah, he wasn't invisible but I was also invisible to his screen!

I've also had the odd desynch where it looked like he was bleeding on my screen and I had to ask him if he wanted a bandage, but on his screen he wasn't bleeding at all.

Odd glitch but it can happen so I wouldn't be so fast to cry "hack" to either of those.

Flying... not so much but who knows for sure.

he later said i was invis and that he shot me cause i was bleeding and flying

Said you were invisible but could see you to shoot you? Yeah, makes no sense, put it down to trolling but it's still interesting that desynchs can cause invis to each other.

Edited by leftfield

EDIT: Double post glitch, yay for my fail interweb.

Edited by leftfield