marb

NEW UK PLAYER LOOKING TO TEAM UP

hi all i have only been playing the past 3 days im looking for people to team up with i am used to most of controls now i was using six launcher but have changed to www.dayzcommander.com as i find it finds uk server a lot easyer for me plus u can find friend on it easyer,, if u have a steam account ad me its smokey0159 if you are wanting to team up let me know thanks

• Like 1

Hey there! Ive never teamed up with anyone yet I've been playing for bout 4/5 days.

In at work atm so add me on steam: maniacmike

We can chat on there.

What server are u using?

Aw thanks, hon. This is what happens when you're trying to answer the phone, 3 skype calls, make coffee and get to bathroom, while reading the forums. :blush:

Im currently running a server under the name of Rolling Dice (just set that as a filter) Myself and Owen are the server owners, Its UK204 hosted by Vlayer

We are looking for more players to make our server their home. WE have voice comms and a website aswell if you want to check them out

Steam: canuckxp

Mumble Server: 85.236.100.59:16237 *

DayZ Server: DayZ - UK204 ( Or just filter names for Rolling Dice)

94.242.227.182:2352

Mumble is a 3rd Party voice communication software. Similar to ventrillo or TS3. Hwoever its very cut back, has a brilliant overlay which can be customised and moved anywhere and fantastic sound quality.