Why should that make any difference? We have too much of the following stuff basicly..

This ^

• Like 1

He seems to be offline on skype aswell hmm....

Im at town with a friend, using phone here ;)

Im at town with a friend, using phone here ;)

Get yer arse back on the computer! :D

Want to partee before vacation ends!

! My "friends" are online! :D *cough* clusive, walker, mr.shaw *cough*

Edited by LewisUK

! My "friends" are online! :D *cough* clusive, walker, mr.shaw *cough*

I spelled partee on purpose, i know its party... And ive had too much to play tbh.. If ya know what i mean

Ya read my sig? :3

taltsi doesn't have very good reading skills. So probably not :D

-No offence taltsi, i like you really xD-

Edited by LewisUK

Ya read my sig? :3

Yes i did, but i has the fliping underscore, so just made sure -.- And Lewis, shut the fck up :D

-Release-

This kid got removed from the clan for Team killing,Clan Bashing,Promoting other clans in our clan wail trying to recruit our members to his "other" clan, Aggressive/Abusive behavior,Constant disrespectful words and comments to members and staff. Screwed over as he says is a lie. This 16 year old kid was given respect and tons of chances to change his actions and his Anger issues got in the way of his judgement. He would with our permission live stream video that recorded voices of our members which was disturbing to the people who didn't want to be recorded and was recorded unknowingly. He didn't respect anyone's privacy rights and created a atmosphere of drama and anger which lead to his removal which was done still in with respect.

- To the kid who posted this. Move on with your life, this in the end is just a game and your threats are not going to make us accept you back. your gone and you will remain gone. -

who did i teamkill/like you quote: leave behind? and check this conversation out that you were in: http://www.twitch.tv/theowlhoothoot/b/327375545 and this is part 2: http://www.twitch.tv/theowlhoothoot/b/327451005 and %60 of the points you made to get me kicked from the server was all bullshit that either you made up, or someone made it up, and everyone in the channel i was in was ok with me recording, you can go back and watch my stream videos, i asked everyone, and leaving someone behind to die? lol, if you can show me that part, ill accept that i was banned, now be a man and actually talk to me about this, instead of bashing me behind my back with clan members