Sign in to follow this  
MXGStatik

How I became a bandit

Only a couple of days ago, I recently spawned west of Cherno, I went in the city and found some basic loot to get me started. I headed back to the supermarket and after I was done there I was gonna hit the hills and head north. So, when I get there I see to survivors that seemed to have some pretty descent gear. So i walked up behind them and said "Friendly". They then replied saying "Cool". So when they finished in the supermarket and they were headed out, I fired 2 bullets from my Remington into their heads/backs. I searched the bodies and bags, they had a lot of good gear. So I thought to myself. If i kill for gear I can get geared at a faster rate. So I then decided. No mercy. Kill on sight unless they have no gear. Now I am, a bandit.

DRAMATIC STORY WHUUUT?

• Like 2

Your post didn't contribute nothing new,all i read was a another post from another DayZ player.

btw thats more a cold blooded killer then a bandit.

As i can see you are short on temper and patience... after you turn this game into FPS experiance for yourself (and get bored eventualy) you will just drop it and move to another game.

Hardly to believe but the game is oddly twice as fun when you hold yourself off and stay on your track of being real survivor.

Coud u pull a triger in a real life situation like that?

DayZ - social experiment about survival gathered world wide ,as i see eventualy we all failed proving that human kind is all about saving their own asses!

Edited by VaultDweller
  • Like 9

Your post didn't contribtue nothing new,all i read was another DayZ player.

As i can see you are short on temper and patience... after you turn this game into FPS experiance for yourself (and get bored eventualy) you will just drop it and move to another game.

you sir have my beans for following the traditional ways

I became a bandit by mass murdering a clan of 6 that had me pinned down in the Stary military camp with a M4A1 CCO SD and a DMR. Lol.

From what I've heard a bandit is a survivor who steals gear, whether or not you need to kill for the gear isn't part of the question.

Your post didn't contribute nothing new,all i read was a another post from another DayZ player.

Hardly to believe but the game is oddly twice as fun when you hold yourself off and stay on your track of being real survivor.

Coud u pull a triger in a real life situation like that?

DayZ - social experiment about survival gathered world wide ,as i see eventualy we all failed proving that human kind is all about saving their own asses!

1+ bean for you

your not a bandit, you're a douchebag. you gotta be seriously low as a human being to pull of such a shit move. i'm a bandit who kills everyone but unarmed people, but i would feel dirty if I deceived somoene like that. its just a shit move. not sure how a move like that can make you feel good.

Good job op, i would of shot on sight but w/e.

But you don't kill unarmed players? Lol why not? I can also use some fun, and a spare bandage.

Edited by HeHeHe

I needed gear and I knew I would die if I took them on in a fair gun fight. Deceiving them jumped my chances to almost 100%. Do what needs to be done to survive. Or for teh LOLZ.