Sign in to follow this  
Justine42

Looking for some Friendlys

Hello thanks for clicking on me to read me :)

I am looking for some people to survive with. I am pretty new to the game (about 2 weeks or so).

I am sitting on a DMR with 1 full clip, somewhere northish of Cherno, and I have everything I need to survive, like a few drinks and some cooked meat and matches, and stuff like that.

The reason I am asking is that I have a hard time trusting other players, due to obvious reasons.

Poorly survived girl gamer, I will be running out of food soon and no end in sight.

Ive only meet a few people in game and survive to tell about it. Most adopt the shot to kill mantra. I belive in humanity more than that.

Otherwise, lets rock? Need a few vets or well elxperienced crew to hang with :-)

:-D

• Like 1

We got a group called The Anti-Bandits you could join. Our only policy is that you do not shoot people without due cause. Sadly, we are still recovering from a lost war on us958. So we won't have access to many vehicles until we get ourselves back together. ( They ambushed us, we stole their truck in return, they followed the truck back and destroyed our basecamp, we took a boat and raided there island, elektro firefight, pussy combat logging and heading back to us in a chopper, only to run back into their base, which we fell for cuz it was a trap :(). Long story short anyway lol. Check the link below if interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TAB-DayZ

Anti-Bandits don't seem too friendly when I joined their TS server so I gave up on them and found another buddy to team up with which me and him haven't died the past 2-3 days and have been camping up north and raiding the NWAF and Stary every so often. We're well equipped and I took out a clan of 6 just this morning in Stary. If you happen to have Skype send me a message with your Skype name and we'll be glad to have you join us! :D And if you need one of us to come pick you up from Cherno we'll be glad to do that too. If you join the group will be a group of 7-8 members.

Edited by Fatalpoint

The Teamspeak is mainly for already partnered up groups btw, try the steam chat XD.

Edited by darknight558

Anti-Bandits don't seem too friendly when I joined their TS server so I gave up on them and found another buddy to team up with which me and him haven't died the past 2-3 days and have been camping up north and raiding the NWAF and Stary every so often. We're well equipped and I took out a clan of 6 just this morning in Stary. If you happen to have Skype send me a message with your Skype name and we'll be glad to have you join us! :D And if you need one of us to come pick you up from Cherno we'll be glad to do that too. If you join the group will be a group of 7-8 members.

Hey,I've been looking for some people to run with. I've been all alone! But I've managed to get decently equipped. :D Can I run with you all? My skype id is Z.Seymour2 , just let me know :D

I have a group I run with, currently 6+. But, we have another girl in the group for you!

Steam:Orlyy0056 Skype: Stonedmonkey0056

16, geared out, but stuck in Sobor needing an immediate transfusion(: have a blood bag(: