Sign in to follow this  
Zomberc

Nuke spammer on US 520

Server - US 520

Time - between 3 and 4am (-5 gmt)

What happened - Some guy dropped nukes in cherno and electro for about an hour randomly every 3-10 minutes while driving around in a black spawned SUV.

This shit is getting out of hand. In the past week myself and my squad have been killed by hackers in different servers at different times of the day. We have lost more than 5 NVG's, ghille suits and camo, a few 50 cal rifles, silenced M4's, and even worse a camo dragonov and an L85. Oh and I almost forgot about the truck full of stuff and our sweet motorcycle with the flame decals to some dick porting around with a rocket launcher. Now I don't really mind dieing and having to get all my stuff back when its a legit kill but being nuked for an hour and having my body despawn with all my stuff is beyond aggravating.

So I gotta ask ... is battle eye as terrible as it seems ? Am I the only one that finds hackers in almost every server ? Is battle eye getting an update any time soon ? Why in gods name can't battle eye instantly ban someone who has spawned an item and how can the server not track that sort of thing ? Oh and lastly does battle eye ever actually catch and punish cheaters?

Honestly I don't really expect answers to any of my questions but it would be nice