Sign in to follow this  
Sargonator

Removed

Fumorak, get your fucking facts right. Get you ass down south, and lets deal with this as men!

It's kinda funny that a guy who got help and vehicles from us tells everyone that we are duping and sharing coordinates of our camp. This shows that you are not really smart, cause as you mentioned, the shit in the tents is respawning and will equip dozens of players for free now...so tell me, who is worse now?

Dozens of players running around with the same weapons as you lot....sounds like bloody good fun to me :) And if i was just walking up and down the beach mate i wouldnt have found your camp or the 2nd one for that matter lol

I dont feel bad for sharing the details...i made things more interesting and alot fairer in general. Its obvious ive pinched a nerve. Theres panodil in ya tents. if there all gone...they will surely respawn again after next restart...along with all the weapons, gillie suits etc etc

You have been sitting on a duped camp for quite sometime....you have weapons comin out your ears. Now you have something to use them on. Suck it up and enjoy the war.

Its what Dayz is about.

Linex og nkjær, jeg kan ikke joine teamspeaken, join lige den her teamspeak: 82.103.141.125:9106

hahahahahhahahaaaa lovin the URAL getting bombed.....nice

We played with that URAL for 8 hours straight, That was a good day. You can find the sad remainings in the south west! Have fun.

You speak about a duped camp all the time. Give me one proof for duping. As i said before, just because you fail in finding stuff does not mean that everyone else is also :)

And no, you really did not hit a nerve. I just wanted to point out what kind of light minded person you are by blaming others unproven things.

You claim we duped items. Yet you TELL others to grab that duped stuff. So this means you would not be any better than us (if we would have duped).

Or to make it easier for you: A drug dealer ain't no better than the guy who makes the drugs....but you still feel like the white knight. Grow up dude :)

Oh and i was just told that you finally attracted some hackers checking the server out. Good Job, you can be proud of you for fucking up the game of everyone else.on the server :D

DE 241 Server Admin here ^

Right guys enough of this. I've been speaking to LF, these were not intentionally being duped, The build seems to be broken and the tents are re-spawning on restart.

Like all server Admin I need to restart the server from time to time, I say every 3 hours, but it's more like every 6-9 hours. I spend a lot of time and money managing this server and try my best to provide it's players with a good service.

Tents are obviously broken and I can't do anything about it. Inviting players in to raid bugged tents really isn't the answer!

Please can we just remove this thread and carry on with the game, I really don't like all the un-wanted attention my server is getting, If this continues the server will be shut down indefinitely, as I really don't have the time.

This shit is causing way to much stress than it really should. I already have a pretty busy and stressful life, I play DayZ for fun and to relax.

Seriously, your worse than kids...

• Like 1

DONT GO THERE... someone ambushed me and my 2 mates... then throw like 3 grenades at us and we run like hell xD ;)

BTW they have snipers and ppl with thermal scopes sitting and waiting :/

Mads, when was that? Also. The camp is legit. Noone said it was safe.

You speak about a duped camp all the time. Give me one proof for duping. As i said before, just because you fail in finding stuff does not mean that everyone else is also :)

And no, you really did not hit a nerve. I just wanted to point out what kind of light minded person you are by blaming others unproven things.

You claim we duped items. Yet you TELL others to grab that duped stuff. So this means you would not be any better than us (if we would have duped).

Or to make it easier for you: A drug dealer ain't no better than the guy who makes the drugs....but you still feel like the white knight. Grow up dude :)

Hey numbnuts...we didnt fail at anything. we were doing fine before we found your camp :) You lot knew all along it was duping and even one of your guildies laughed about it. I realise nothing could be done about it, so figured i would offer the same gear to others. You guys are all running around geared to fook killing who you can, then have the nerve to whine about others fighting back with the same gear? Grow some balls.

For the record, i told the owner of the server i was going to post the location and got a green light. In all fairness..why should players be running around the server avoiding [LF] members, looking for downed choppers to gear up when you lot wait for restarts and stock up. All that your tents can offer (minus gillie suits) we found easily in choppers before finding your camps and actually had a blast doing it.

You lot agreed to a mutual agreement to stop us attacking you and "your chopper". Then you stole me car. When i asked if you lot had seen it i was told "no"...funny thing is..i knew all along it was in your camp.

Whats even funnier is the fact that it was the same car that gave your camp away from miles away :)

The original raid was with us, the server owner and his crew so i guess im not the only "White Knight" here.

If you have more to say to the "White Knight", your friend Dunk has my TS details. Jump on mate...and instead of posting like schoolboys on the forums, we can have a chat and you can get it all of ya chest. Can you handle it?

My intentions werent to fook the server with hackers and TBH didnt think it would happen. I intended to make life a little more interesting for you lot whilst you all farm the respawns and setup a new camp.

Yeah im dissapointed it happened and yes it annoys me too, but hey..its "Alpha". Hackers suck just as much as people using duped gear. So get over yourself :)

If anyone does know where their new camp is..pls send me a pm :) Say me travelling for days to look for it. Mind you i can handle it...keeps me active.

I wonder who of us behaves like the schoolboy...i could tell everyone the whole and true story here, but

1. I respect Ben's request and

2. You are just not worth my time because you will just keep turning it the way you want and still without showing us any proof.

So yeah, i'm out of this thread...keep on raging about our equip alone^^

LOL What whole true story? Ya trippin!

Hardly ragin..havin fun tbh

Edited by Sargonator