Sign in to follow this  
cameron_kirkwood@hotmail.com

Looking for 1-3 people to join my group

Im not a (Fresh spawn) Im not afraid to die Im ruthless il run straight into the NWAF and still kill the snipers im not scared to do something I shouldnt... Anyways hey my name is cameron and well im getting bored of people i play with either because they have no guts and sit around stary and have no balls to do something else than be noobs anyways im bored and want some new friends to come play with im not a medium or new player im expert so yeah I have skype and teamspeak with a team speak server but its not mine and its fairly good anyways the TS3 server is (dayzbanndit.clants.net) Without the brackets.

Anyplay time is good But im GMT-0 so im fine with most times

Also shout out to trackz for being a hacker have fun being banned just editing the fraps footage of you map hacking C:

Edited by MiniMe121

Frankly I prefer "Flashlight Warriors" to "Beach Babies"

Lose the green text, bold and font, post your timezone and available times to play and I'm sure you'll get some attention.

hey Im looking to find more aggressive people to I joine dyou ts server let me know Im bruxtus

LMFAO jsut played with this kid for 5-6 hours hes horrible at this game HE IS A BEACH BABY bhe is horrible and the complete opisite of what this whole post says hes also a map hacker *apparently* thats what he says litteraly couldent hold his own with a as50 agienst a hachet

join him if u wanna hear a 13 yearold Brit that cant handle being wrong and knows everything there possibly is to know about nothing

Agreed. I was with Trakz & him the whole time, he is the complete opposite of what he said.

LMFAO jsut played with this kid for 5-6 hours hes horrible at this game HE IS A BEACH BABY bhe is horrible and the complete opisite of what this whole post says hes also a map hacker *apparently* thats what he says litteraly couldent hold his own with a as50 agienst a hachet

Learn to spell also Ive got fraps footage of you talking thats why i had low fps I record alot ot show up hacker keep making up crap to get your way out of hacking fucking idiot. Edited by MiniMe121