Sign in to follow this  
zxcvbn_

Audio from the goon mumble - Proof of duping after 1.5.8 by goons

Server: Dallas 4

Here's 30 minutes of goons talking about duping their shiny M4 SDs, ammo, food, blood bags, etc.

I really don't understand why they still need to cheat after grouping together with 10+ people.

i'm not involved in this recording but we had to kick this guy from mumble like five times because he kept coming in with names such as "nigger_fag"

you cant really identify people by voices.

Who they are individually doesn't matter, this is proof that another way to dupe exists and needs to be fixed.

Who they are individually doesn't matter' date=' this is proof that another way to dupe exists and needs to be fixed.

[/quote']

do you know what server it was on?

nm its on dallas 4

Who they are individually doesn't matter' date=' this is proof that another way to dupe exists and needs to be fixed.

[/quote']

They were all on one of the dallas servers I think. I'm not sure if it was caught in the recording, if it did it's near the end.

Post interesting times to listen to.

There is no way i can stand goon comms for 30 minutes; unless i'm spying.

i'm not involved in this recording but we had to kick this guy from mumble like five times because he kept coming in with names such as "nigger_fag"

"im not involved" lol you were there but not involved suuuure u sure they didnt hook you up with one of those "care packages" they all counted down before pickin em up lol

[/quote']

They were all on one of the dallas servers I think. I'm not sure if it was caught in the recording, if it did it's near the end.

they say dallas 4 in the recording about 6 - 10 mins in

k5a5z.jpg

This is a list of players present at the time of recording.

Well, yep, there are goons on that list. They really need to clean up their act, though that's probably asking a lot.

This will not go down too well.

Don't you mean... "This will not 'goon' down too well?

Interesting how he posts a screenshot with his username removed. Here's the correct version. http://i.imgur.com/dJ8FW.png

your busted for duping yet all you seem to care about was the innapropriate name he used to spy on you ?

yet you still fell for it and didnt stop him from recording 30 minutes of comm's ?

* grabs popcorn and awaits the show*

The problem with this is this could of been taking from any mumble server and could be any folk. I myself haven't listened to it, but who knows what the developers might see in it?

The problem with this is this could of been taking from any mumble server and could be any folk. I myself haven't listened to it' date=' but who knows what the developers might see in it?

[/quote']

Good thing Soapy just verified it

Closing. Think we got all the info we need.