Sign in to follow this  
run4way

Start without any backpack.

Can't find similiar suggestion, so create this. Thanks Dedulka for idea.

Backpacks should be spawn rare than now, especially ALICE. I'm found ALICE often than ACU and Coyote Backpack, although ACU sucks and Coyote Backpack has only 4 slots more than ALICE.

• Like 8

I don't necessarily agree with you. But I once stood in a supermarket with only backpack drops. where 4 of them were ALICE packs, lol ..

Agree with starting with no backpack. Seriously, there are some useless backpacks around the world with even less space than the patrol pack while ALICE is so common... I also think that there should be backpacks with more space than the coyote, obviously rarer.

I don't necessarily agree with you. But I once stood in a supermarket with only backpack drops. where 4 of them were ALICE packs, lol ..

Yeah. I'm never took ACU or Czech, cuz i know that ALICE easily can be find in any supermarket.

+1

Less ALICE packs, and no backpack on spawn....if you are washed up the shore, you shouldn't have a backpack...at least the way i figure it.

• Like 2

If you want players to start without a backpack, you gotta end up making backpacks more valuable and helpful.

Generally its hard to even imagine players normally holding stuff in their clothing, I mean 12 slots without backpack is a bit much so you gotta do something with the items to shrink it.

Allowing ammo, painkillers, morphine, and epi-pen to be able to be stacked in a single slot would make it handy to shrink the slots down to 6, while making use of the other 6 slots for something else, like combining the 2x3 slots into a melee weapon slot.

Can't find similiar suggestion, so create this. Thanks Dedulka for idea.

Backpacks should be spawn rare than now, especially ALICE. I'm found ALICE often than ACU and Coyote Backpack, although ACU sucks and Coyote Backpack has only 4 slots more than ALICE.

yeah no bp at spawn and make bp like alice and coyotes really rare would make the game really fun like the starter pack spawns so wtf those should spawn like alices.

w8 w8 w8 w8 w8

+1

Less ALICE packs, and no backpack on spawn....if you are washed up the shore, you shouldn't have a backpack...at least the way i figure it.

what do u mean? ive seen Bear Grylls he gets washed up on a beach with a backpack all the time :)

• Like 1

You should spawn with a completely empty inventory and no backpack. Makes more sense than the random items you start with right now.

And yeah, ALICE packs are kinda too common, as much as I love them. <3

I agree, I rarely use the starter backpack before finding an Alice anyway. The Alice being so common it makes the others superfluous.

You should spawn with a completely empty inventory and no backpack. Makes more sense than the random items you start with right now.

So when you get hit by a zombie the first time, you can bleed out. Fun fun. There is a bandage for a reason, the painkillers can go, but they are so common it really doesn't matter. The bag is pointless since I almost never use it before I find an alice or czech. Both are somewhat common, and even if you reduce their spawn to a stupid rate, they will still be semi-common.

And yes, alice packs could stand to be less common. Three in the back of a market? SWEET!

Edited by Quaby

I agree about spawning with no back pack, but I think it would not work at all if you spawned without any kind of bandages or painkillers, it would put of new players. I want Day Z to be hard and brutal, but you have to let me start with something.

If you want players to start without a backpack, you gotta end up making backpacks more valuable and helpful.

Generally its hard to even imagine players normally holding stuff in their clothing, I mean 12 slots without backpack is a bit much so you gotta do something with the items to shrink it.

Allowing ammo, painkillers, morphine, and epi-pen to be able to be stacked in a single slot would make it handy to shrink the slots down to 6, while making use of the other 6 slots for something else, like combining the 2x3 slots into a melee weapon slot.

Pretty sure if you started without a backpack you'd damn sure value them a lot more there bud.