Sign in to follow this  
SneakyPete

what the deuce?

So a friend and running through the forst jump a couple guys i shot the first guy and the other guy jumps behind a tree me and my friend shot him. Both bodies just vanish not dead bodies nothing so i figure they must have alt+f4ed out. So i do a scan of the area and notice a bike that is parked close to where we ran in and figured i just over looked it. So we jump on it and r like sweet at least we scored a motorcycle we both get on but the second i try and drive forward it explodes and kills us both? is that normal lol

So a friend and running through the forst jump a couple guys i shot the first guy and the other guy jumps behind a tree me and my friend shot him. Both bodies just vanish not dead bodies nothing so i figure they must have alt+f4ed out. So i do a scan of the area and notice a bike that is parked close to where we ran in and figured i just over looked it. So we jump on it and r like sweet at least we scored a motorcycle we both get on but the second i try and drive forward it explodes and kills us both? is that normal lol

engine or hull was red and you hit the branches of a death tree.

experience will teach you what you can and cant do while driving eventually :P

all the little things where green and it was in a field up from the trees.. but yeah must of been something like that

Could have also been shot by 50 cal. Explosion would instantly kill you and depending on rang you'd never here the shot.