Sign in to follow this  
AntiRob

Us 1544 banned after shooting at admin. (wall hacks) appranetly

I was in the midst of shooting at a clan member who is in the admin's clan and i was kicked/banned. I first saw him in 3rd person view from the road while he was riding his bike and i began to shot through the cracks in the forest. I believe he disconnected, so i move to the road to move along when i see a new player (the admin kamaka i believe) everyone on the server was than kicked and i was banned,

You might want to pick another original nickname. That name is all over hack forums. People might get the wrong idea.

Edited by LunaTiK
  • Like 1

I too was banned by admin [sOTR] Big Mac on this server after friends and myself killed SOTR members. They were driving through Elektro and we blew up their UAZ.

We were then accused of hacking because I had looted an M40A3 off of a body.

I welcome his reply and explanation.

Edited by DrButts
  • Like 1

Same thing as Butts, I was looting the bodies after my buddy killed him and I was kicked several times. After a while they stopped and about 45 minutes later I was running through a field and was kicked before her logged. This too was big mac. I as well welcome a reply from this obvious Admin abuser.

• Like 1

You might want to pick another original nickname. That name is all over hack forums. People might get the wrong idea.

will do man. thank you.

I am an admin on the server and they mentioned you guys (you're all in a group) hacking. So we looked through the logs and have proof of your hacking, talking about hacking, etc. I will post proof of this when we go through the logs again and post them on here. You're an obvious hacker and your group member are guilty by association so you are not welcome to our server.

I am an admin on the server and they mentioned you guys (you're all in a group) hacking. So we looked through the logs and have proof of your hacking, talking about hacking, etc. I will post proof of this when we go through the logs again and post them on here. You're an obvious hacker and your group member are guilty by association so you are not welcome to our server.

Talking about hacking? LOL.

You don't have chat turned on, on the server.

You went through the logs but couldn't be bothered to copy/save the proof?

How would you know that we were in a group, when we were in different cities at the time of being kicked, with no clan tags?

You're full of it.

Edited by DrButts

I would absolutely love to see this particular evidence. I was kicked several times after looting bodies that were killed by my friend using an AS-50 which is a legal weapon. Please show me the evidence of my "hacking" because if clicking "Gear" over a dead body is hacking, then I am guilty as accused. Or if we can pull the hive logs of this server I think that we will all see there is obvious abuse of the admins. Then if I can ask the other time I was kicked 45 minutes after the first. I was running after spawning without any gear other than the starter gear, away from a train of agro's following me. I was running through Elektro and was kicked.

• Like 2

I'm sorry am I also to be guilt by association? I never said I was associated with him. Is this the reason I was kicked?

Gimme logs. I want to see 'em

Not really sure why you guys keep commenting on here. We do not welcome hackers or exploiters on this server. There are plenty of servers you guys can go hack on. We have a high degree of integrity on this server and will maintain it as such. If you were banned, deal with it. We have enough evidence to send in to any dayzadmin if they ever ask for it. Including self-incrimination.

Edited by Kamak86

Not really sure why you guys keep commenting on here. We do not welcome hackers or exploiters on this server. There are plenty of servers you guys can go hack on. We have a high degree of integrity on this server and will maintain it as such. If you were banned, deal with it. We have enough evidence to send in to any dayzadmin if they ever ask for it. Including self-incrimination.

New rules...

http://dayzmod.com/f...-hosting-rules/

Still not allowed to ban/kick for being associated with a hacker or talking about hacking. It also seems to be a requirement now that you post your ban's and kicks with evidence. Seems that the devs are giving Admins a little more latitude but at the same time cracking down on the abusers.

Edited by Vertisce

Lol, do people really get that butthurt over dieing they have to ban/kick people? Bunch of pathetic pansies...

You realize what you just posted is completely useless right?

They weren't banned by BattleEye. They were banned by an admin of the server.

They don't need to contact BattleEye, they need to contact one of the Devs and have them blacklist the server.

Next time, don't be so damn ignorant.

Edited by DrDru

-Clipped-

Really? Gonna pull that card?

Edit: Deleted the quoted remark since you deleted it from the post. This Airman forgives you and you may use our Stargate again.

Edited by Vertisce

He can come on here and say that we can find another server which is fine, I'll just play on my teams server and other servers. It just pisses me off that just because your an admin you think that you're above the rules. I was doing nothing but playing fair. If you stop to refuel a UAZ on the coast of Elektro and don't expect to take fire and die, it's your fault. Expect your bodies to get looted. I would like to know how he knew who I was while I was looting the body and how to kick me multiple times. Blatent abuse of powers.

talking about hacking really, thats your proof to accuse me of hacking.

Any "proof" he provides via logs = .txt documents that can be easily doctored to show whatever you want.

Logs that will "prove" they were hacking are RPT files which are very difficult to go through if you don't know what you're doing. Which, again, can be doctored and shown as such.

The Dayz Staff will log into your server admin page and look at them themselves if they want "proof."

However, you've so far provided absolutely nothing regarding "proof" that could in any way support your accusations.

Which means.....*drum roll* You're full of shit.

I'm pretty sure they are using TS, and I'm also pretty sure if they ARE using TS they have no need to type. Considering most servers have chat disabled, most people DO use some kind of voice communication software. So again....why would they type?

The evidence is mounting against you. Reason being: Multiple people have called you on it.

Logs aren't difficult to go trough...

You can just ctrl+f, and search for the time that this stuff happened and keep searching.