Sign in to follow this  
TimKuchiki

Rocket please consider

All I am trying to say is Rocket has said he has fixed the artifacting yet he won't release it until he has something else to add with it... Kinda stupid if you ask me.

enable v sync then disable it and it sometimes removes the issue.

did not see this, there is a way to fix it it does not allways work tho, do this:

1. hit "LShift" and "num -"

2. type "flush" (no text/chat box will appear, just type it. remember to look directly at the artifact)

3. your screen will go black and it will say "reciving"

it should work

Edited by Leetflakes

I kinda like arma 2 :D plus there are tons of mods for it

did not see this, there is a way to fix it it does not allways work tho, do this:

1. hit "LShift" and "num -"

2. type "flush" (no text/chat box will appear, just type it. remember to look directly at the artifact)

3. your screen will go black and it will say "reciving"

it should work

this has never worked for me. it flushed, but once it goes back to the screen it's all still there.

Edited by internetTAB

A friend of mine and I have found a temporary fix.

1: You are running along, and see the glitch

2: Find a safe place where you can look at the glitch and see it

3: Disconnect, and exit your game completely

4: Reload into the server

5: Now it's gone

:)

Edited by enderzeit

Enderzeit. I have tried everything possible. Nothing will make it go away. We need a hotfix.

who ever pays 30 bucks for arma 2 is a fucking retard, the game is awful i paid 30 bucks to play dayz retard and im pretty sure fixing a bug that effects areas that are the most commonly visited isnt doing me a favor it would be doing the whole community a favor.i dont understand how you think rocket fixing something extremely bad that he broke is doing me some kind of huge favor. i havnt had the artifacting on most barbed wire i get it on dead army soldiers.

Actually Arma2 is a great game, and you're coming across as an ignorant, close-minded waste of space. I certaintly hope you're just in a bad mood.