We are men looking for other men and women to either recruit or join us in surviving DayZ.

Our main goals are to set up a base camp on a decent server and then raid military outposts for loot.

After our main goals have been reached we will set out locating and other survivors in need of assistance or any "bandits" that need killing.

We will also set out and repair vehicles and aircraft found throughout the world.

If you are interested PM me or post a reply to this topic with a way of contacting you through steam or skype.

May luck be with you.

are any on of you online now? matchstick0311 lol i recognize that mos

Where in the world would most of your group be located, ideally? Or are you planning to let anyone in regardless?

ill be on a little later. my skype is infamouz323. i can fit those reqs and then some.

I'm interested, steam name is McGRRR

skype is mcgirrrr

Edited by McGRRR

Shoot me a message or invite on there, I'm in Northern Cali

Ok guys since there are so many of you i will start a steam group you can join...i will post the name here later...thanks.

I will set up an event on the steam group so everyone will know when and where will all play together. We do have someone who might be able to let us use Vent or TS. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Hey Solorpower i tried finding your friend on steam but i cant find him...You must have gave me the wrong name?

Hey all i tried finding some of you on steam but you must have gave wrong steam name. We are mainly US but if you are out side US make sure you speak english and can be up around EST. We usually play late around 10pm EST - 4 or 5am depending on work. We can change play time based on group member requests.

Edited by pyrotrojan

Im currently looking for a group of buds to hang out with. Im not exactly new, but im not a veteran at DayZ either. I know the basics but i havent handled any EXTREME 1337 EPIC BOSS Equipment yet. If you guys are looking for a noob to follow you, look no further :P. I have TS3, Vent, C3, and Mumble. I also have a working mic and our time zones and nearly the same (Im in Central Standard Time.)

Steam: Reliquent

In-game name: Reliquent